Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Jedi Master

A blind Jedi, who is the age of 14, has ran across the galaxy to find a master, a master who will teach him the ways of the force, as he has no experience, and needs to learn How to see,

[member="Ronen Jerik"] [member="Keran Kojo"]

Well Tydus is traveling to an ancient Jensaarai enclave. He was went there by the force to start his training in the few force arts that are left. I have already gotten permission from the old owner to use it, and if you guys would like, you can join him. Tydus lets off a very different vibe within the force, more of a grey energy then light or dark. So you guys can say you were following a mysterious sensation you both were interesting in investigating.

[member="Ronen Jerik"]

Ight but Before we continue bro, you might wana hit that @Mention button under my picture so it notifies me of when your posting. I've got a few threads so I'll miss it otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom