Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a home

Geel Zlta

We don’t have to win, we only have to fight
[member="Vi Grir"]

I think he'd cut straight to the murdering part. Or at least, try to arrest them first. Not killing in cold blood, but not listening to any arguments either - be arrested or face the consequences is his current philosophy.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Reformed DS works. Individuals that still call on the DS, no - regardless of how 'good' they claim their intentions are. Is there an irony that this is possibly who he'll end up being? Probably.

[member="Sebastian Thel"]

I can still post outside of the Faction threads, so let me know what you had in mind :)

[member="Geel Zlta"]

I generally avoid taking students because 99.99% of the time they lose interest in that sort of relationship and/or go inactive, but if you have serious interest and want to look at Jamie's rather winded (and still not fully updated) background, feel free to, and if you're still interested send me a PM. I've been writing her exclusively for two and a half RL years, and she's still a Knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom