Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a foil, a nemesis, a rival.

As the title states, I'm in the market (finally) for my very own nemesis.

Any who has read my threads, or written with me, can tell that Ryn'Dhal is a bleeding heart. A softy. A lover of peace and protector of the innocent.

So, I'm looking for an opposite. Not necessarily a blood thirsty monster, but also not a completely passive manipulator. Someone who could cross blades with me, but is on my level. I would like an enemy who I can grow with over a long series of threads. Someone I can clash with, but not always physically, but also mentally and emotionally.

Will we eventually kill each other? Will we become frenemies? Will we possibly convert each other? Who knows, honestly, but it will make for an amazing story.

Post in here, or toss me a PM with ideas! Let's make some literary magic!

I wouldn't be opposed to a lower level opponent, but I am looking to get as good as I give. Hence my desire for a Knight level enemy. I don't want a Sith Lord to outright dumpster me, but I also don't want to clobber an apprentice. Maybe a high level apprentice at the lowest end, or a very low level Master level Sith/Dark Jedi/Witch.

[member="Shepherd"]

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]
Here kitty, kitty.

Laser-Pointer-Plane_024160582468.jpg

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I hate foils, I'm an épée #FencingJokes

Anyway, we could butt heads but I usually align HK with the light side characters, they tend to have better sense of humor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom