Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a few threads.

I find myself with no thread to post in and nothing solid in the pipeline for Vengeance here.

So that being the case I am opening the floor for anyone who would like a thread with Vengeance. Whether a one time thing or long term plot almost all ideas will be considered.

If interested post below or drop me a PM.

[member="Darth Mara"]

Vengeance doesn't normally engage people with his corporate identity unless he is trying to separate his actions from his Sith persona.

However depending on the company, it's purpose, and what you are offering I may be interested.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
[member="Vengeance"]

Lets have a romance builder? I'm down for that for my character, and as a writer I respect you enough to bite down hard on the ball tongue with no safety word.

Unless you found some other wench to curb your boredom and adjust that cute pink ball in your mouth.

Emile Kaiden

E
[member="Vengeance"]

I've been meaning to get this character actually doing something if you're interested. Open to anything, really.

Satia the Cruel said:
[member="Vengeance"]

Lets have a romance builder? I'm down for that for my character, and as a writer I respect you enough to bite down hard on the ball tongue with no safety word.

Unless you found some other wench to curb your boredom and adjust that cute pink ball in your mouth.
To your specific idea I am going to have to say no. That being said drop me a PM here or on Discord and we can discuss alternatives.

Emile Kaiden said:
[member="Vengeance"]

I've been meaning to get this character actually doing something if you're interested. Open to anything, really.

Where are you looking to go with the character? What are his goals?

Verd Skirata

Fancy flyin' and good fightin' make for a good day
Im looking to get back into the rp world. It has been far too long i have been forced away, so id love to so a thread or two. Maybe sparring or ligjtsaber training of sorts. Of course there would probably be a thread about how we met up in the process as well. Unfortunately i can only guarantee 1 post a day though. So ill leave it up to you. [member="Vengeance"]

Verd Skirata said:
Im looking to get back into the rp world. It has been far too long i have been forced away, so id love to so a thread or two. Maybe sparring or ligjtsaber training of sorts. Of course there would probably be a thread about how we met up in the process as well. Unfortunately i can only guarantee 1 post a day though. So ill leave it up to you. [member="Vengeance"]
You would be correct. Why don't you have him make a trip to Bastion and see if is able to convince Vengeance to learn him something. :p

Lady Kay said:
[member="Vengeance"]

I could use an archnemesis :)
I WILL RULE YOU. I mean what? Hit me up on Discord and we can talk about how Vengeance can ruin Kay's day. ;)

Emile Kaiden

E
Vengeance said:
Where are you looking to go with the character? What are his goals?
To be honest I haven't touched him in so long I've kinda lost touch with his specifics, thus why I've been wanted to get him up and running. I'm feeling he's interested in expanding his power as much as he can, all the while looking for the perfect 'soup' that provides a fun little challenge. One that wants to do what he wants and, perhaps more importantly, have the power to do so and not worry about the consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom