Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Family

Yo

Starting out with a new character, and I decided to go with a much more personal route to fill up the my free time in between playing some eldritch force entity. For this Luna here need a family, because she is pretty lost right now. Not in the most literal sense, but more like people that are like family to her.

Quick rundown: She has escaped slavery like right now, has never been to a real city, doesn't know her way around technology and knows pretty much nothing about the life outside of the clan on Dathomir and slavery. She never even had friends, only sisters (I mean in theory they are her friends and not her sisters, but witches and all that lol) and she is looking for someone to fill up that role now, as she fears to return to her clan because the dark side tainted her (slightly) during her time as a slave.

Another thing I'm looking for is a love interest, but more long term. I don't want to force some lovestory for the sake of it, I'm rather looking for someone to become a friend and eventually develop such a relationship.

If you're interested feel free to send me a pm, write here or just jump into her public "The Curse of Freedom" thread taking place right after her escape.

Slippy

The Adorable Nightmare
[member="Luna Damia"]

My character's homeworld is Malachor, where you currently seem to be hiding. He spent half of his life on Dathomir and is custom and agrees to the culture of the clans on Dathomir. He probably won't act like family but will more likely act like an antagonist in your story. If that is fine I could do that.

[member="Slippy"] I don't know why you think she is on Malachor currently the thread clearly states that she is on Katarr. Also thanks, but I'm not looking for an antagonist right now.

Slippy

The Adorable Nightmare
[member="Luna Damia"]

Oh. Sorry. I was reading over the Defiance location and it mentioned Malachor V several times so I thought it was on Malachor V. I should have known it was on Katarr. Well, I'll be joining your roleplay anyways.

[member="Luna Damia"]
Well hello there. I seem to have children pop up here and there from time to time. Or my children have cousins as well (Spencer Varanin and Aston Jacobs are my children). Those two had a Witch for a mother. I also had a tendency to, well, get around, as it were, when I was younger (I seriously don't remember who all he's been with over the years, and he's a glutton for companionship so... eh).

But yeah, there's three of us active though we don't all have the same name. Oh, and Aston just appeared today so I guess 4. Me, Aston, Spencer, and Ibaris (Spencer's daughter with Ashin Varanin).

If you're looking for someone who's like family, or a close friend of a love interest or something, I could help with that. My guy generally flies solo, but that's only because nobody really stays around long enough to become friends with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom