Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a detailed writer to kill

So I am going to remake this character as a Mandalorian. I want to do something special with it and instead of having him start as a grunt seeking training and such, I wanted to start him with a slave arc. Opening with him as a slave already under a ruthless slaver character. We roleplay this out to really paint the picture then bring in an escape which ends with the Mandalorian character killing the slaver in a not so pretty way. To do this right I am looking for someone who can write and compelling story and write more than a few sentences and make them literate. IE make them grammarly correct. Being someone with dyslexia and reading misspellings it makes it that much harder to read. I don't want to just knock this out quickly, but build a compelling, emotional story. The slaver can be a new account for you or whatever. Just there will be blood in the end. :p

[member="Nick Imura"]

Kind of both. A written character, but not established. One made for this purpose. So yes a PC character Isle that a player writes it, but a new one made for this purpose rather than someone's personal character.

Matreya

I can possibly throw my hand this way. PM me with some particulars you are looking for and i will see if i can make it happen.

[member="Captain Roberts Teach"]

Still looking at the moment. I don't expect someone to let me kill their character they worked on. I can make the slaver, I just need someone to write him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom