Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Defiant few... PM me if you want to join

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
He chuckled. The events of the evening were adding up to be very memorable.
"Well lucky for me I had you watching out for me. Soooo....What granted me the honor of having a guardian angel looking out for me?"
@[member="Veil"]

Veil

Who needs legs when you have brains.
{You're so sweet to say that.} she said in a sarcastic tone. {Look. I'll be honest. I like you. May not know you well, but I like you. Something about it, I don't know what. And don't start thinking this is me coming onto you because trust me. You're not my type. But, thing is, I've been thinking of going abroad. You know, getting off this planet and seeing the sights. Meeting new people. Going to new planets. Flying around in a very nice.....well a ship. But I got to ask if there's any room for a slicer like me on board.}

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
He looked very serious into the numerical face.
"I have room on my boat for someone with your skill, but I'll be upfront. I'm not just gathering a bunch of people together to work for me. A crew is a family. They watch out for eachother, they put eachother's life into eachother's hands, and trust the others to do the same.
If you decide to join, then I'll give you my best, but I expect the same in return. If you think you can handle that, then meet me at hanger 227."
@[member="Veil"]

Veil

Hearing his whole talk about it being a family Veil answered {Works for me. I don't really have one right now....} She was silent for a bit after that until he mentioned meeting him in a hanger. {Uh, before we do any of that, maybe you'll want to see what you're actually dealing with. Come to this address and you'll see.} The ATM displayed the info on where to go long enough for him to remember. After that it went to it's original screen to indicate she'd talk to him once he arrived.

The address was a small apartment complex in one of the more run down areas of Courascant. The room number was one at the very top and to the corner, having a nice view of the Jedi temple from where it was. Once @[member="Jace Trent"] was there the door opened revealing the base of Veil. The usual stuff was there, a bed with a kitchen area and a small T.V. and couch. But there were a few added things like a helmet hooked to what seemed like a prototype virtual reality device, a few discarded pizza boxes all in one corner, a post of a sexy female twi'lek sitting very erotically and finally the thing that showed this had to be Veil's base. There were a large amount monitors all hooked together to a number of drives. Some had shots of areas on courasacant while others were showing information like criminal records or face recognition. Finally there came a sound from the bathroom: the toilet flushing. What came out of it was likely to surprise Jace.

Veil was in her wheelchair and came out to fully show herself. She had a backpack on her lap with all her things ready while she had sweatpants and wore a shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Her hair hung down over her shoulders while she wore glasses. Looking at him she smirked and said "Hey. Valeria. But I prefer Veil."

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
@[member="Veil"]'s place was small, quaint, and obviously the home of a slicer. The sound coming from the refresher caused Jace to turn around.
Out rolled Veil, her red hair shone like fire, and behind those eyes he saw...defiance. He smiled at her. He was certain that this girl had endured many long stares, only to be dismissed and ignored. She had most likely been the brunt of many tasteless jokes. But through it all, the fires of defiance still burned in her eyes. She was a kindred spirit. It was this kind of defiance that had inspired him to name his ship as such.

She looked back him, no doubt sizing him up and anticipating a shocked response, or a rejection. She would get neither from him.
He knelt down so he could look her in the eye. "Little one, you are exactly what I've been looking for"
He stood up and headed to the door. He paused in the doorway and turned his back and spoke over his shoulder.
"Well, you coming?" With that he walked out and headed out into the night, hoping that he would hear the sound of wheels behind him....

Veil

She was surprised he didn't say anything, to an extent. She was beginning to see why she liked him. He was a lot like her and, because of that, it was clear they'd get along swimmingly. With his last statement of her being what he wanted and if she was coming she rolled over to the computers and typed in a command. Everything was transferred into a single laptop that she put in the bag along with everything else. After that the entire system seemed to crash, obviously she wanting this so no one would find out or be able to gain the info from it. She picked up a cap that was at the foot of the bed and secure it on her head. She rolled towards the door before looking back to the twi'lek poster and blowing a kiss. After that Veil rolled in front of @[member="Jace Trent"] and looked up at him with a coy smirk.

"Just try to keep up with me, Cap." she said before rolling towards the elevator lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom