Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Dedicated Employee

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
The tea company is growing and I need more help than my (imaginary) friend can provide. Such person should like tea, is a fellow alchemist or an herbologist, or even some muscle to protect the warehouse from thieves, gangs (and possibly law enforcement).

-------------

I tend to post daily, so someone that can commit to replying to threads close to that would be great. Could be new characters to Kay or an old adversary/acquaintance/friend.

Either comment here or send me a PM. Whichever's easier.

I have a few recipes that would add that much needed zest to your tea, such as but not limited to, alchemicaly cursed grey matter collected from the decapitated heads of Jedi, dread infused souls from the tombs of Korriban and my personnel favorite, tears from the lonely orphaned children. Hmu and we can start working on something immediately.

[member="Kay Arenais"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Darth Rage"]

And what side effects would those ingredients produce? That is key in determining market value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom