Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Date

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
That's tight, as the name suggests…Astrid is looking for someone to date. Now, that doesn't mean romantically get involved with…it just means she wants to actually start dating people. She doesn't care if your male, female, straight, bisexual, homosexual, etc. Though, she will lean more towards human-like individual's.

So, pretty much anyone can take up this offer if they want to try their hand at writing a date/romance. Though, be warned…I have no idea how to write romance in the slightest…so good luck! So, bear with me please !

Also, if any body does take this up, they can meet however you want…well if they're meeting in a friendly way. Such as, sparring, party, in a park…basically any way you want to.

Whoa, what a quick response, but if dating me isn't really your thing we can always do a thread together or something,
[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Okay, that's extreme, but also kinda interesting, just the idea of it... you can try it on me
[member="Braith Achlys"]

Katelyn Feanor

Jeez, never expected this many responses!

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
I still need to read your bio! But, yeah we could do a date thread…we can organize how they meet via PM

[member="Alexander Sannes"]
Since you have silver hair, you're a keeper!

[member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"]
*Wink* Always love a person in mandalorian armor!

[member="Braith Achlys"]
Which father? The one who abandoned my mother before I was born and cut off my arm, [member="Josiah Denko"]? The one who loved me like I was his actual daughter before he got killed by pirates? The one who torture me after finding me on the street before growing close to me and adopting me into his family where I met a hot silver haired woman who was my adopted sister? This father was Darth Vaildra.

[member="Queen Sovereign"]
I can't call you if I don't have your number!! Why is the world so Cruel?!

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Tyrone Verd"] you're cute!

[member="Queen Sovereign"] wow, you're quite the rebel…I like that!

[member="Vitor Imperieuse"] ohh, silver hair! Astrid approves! (That's code for, "we can PM 'bout it")

If I'm not too late to step forwards, is there any chance that you might be interested in dating a short, physically deformed (crests on her head instead of the normal ridges) Falleen who had, until recently, tried to ignore feelings in any form due to believing them to be weaknesses but has recently decided to start to try and experience emotion?

Astrid Feanor said:
Though, she will lean more towards human-like individual's.
Ah... will the scales be a problem?

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom