Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Company to do a Coop Shipbuild

Here's the short, looking to build a Coop ship with another Company. Trying for a Unique war horse, with a limited production. We'll say three or four ever produced. It would count as an advancement thread for the both of us, plus we get to put an awesome ship out there.

Here's a little once over of all my work so far.

Ships:

• Jast 1 Freighter : Fast Small Freighter. Good for running guns, smuggling, what have you. Built in smugglers hatches that are shielded from scans. Low weapons, but the speed makes up for it. This baby can turn easy and is super modifiable. A bit rickety though, keep her tuned up!
  • Jast 2 Freighter Still Pretty fast, with a heavier load out on the armaments. Decent speed.This one is less modifiable, but can haul more cargo in her holds than the Jast 1. Holds are still lead shielded to prevent easy scanning. Sturdier, but still keep her tuned up!
  • Jast 3 Freighter: It's bigger and heavier armed. She's got a few tricks to keep folks off her back, but she's super slow. With so much weapons cargo space was cut down, but it's extra room for mods was part of the cargo hold sacrifice. As usual still has the lead shielded holds, still need to do upkeep or some things might...... Explode?
  • Jast Blackout: A specialized support ship. The Jast Blackout is super fast, has no arms, but can hack like a pro. If you drop one of these in system things become very finicky. She can shut down commo channels, scramble sensors, and hack systems. Be aware of limitations.
  • Jast Shredder: A support ship that is heavy on the missiles. Decked out with multiple rapid fire missile tubes, and repeater Ion/Kinetic cannons, the Jast Shredder can put a lot of firepower downrange for a very cheap cost. The limitations to such a nice vessel are it's abysmal defences. If the shields fall, bug out. Best as a pack hunter, support ship role.
  • Reclaimer 1 : A great Support ship! 500M worth of power to Salvage. This baby can refit and Rearm a vessel, build Ships, Shipyards, capture and disassemble, mine asteroids and do a myriad of stuff. If you got one in your fleet, you can keep your stuff sailing for a long time. Downside is that it will die like the rust box it is in combat. Keep it away from the front lines.

Any takers?

Sorenn-Syrush Industries is also a Tier 2 that primarily does Armament, Droid and Relief / Aid Manufacturing so I would be using this to set up an additional operation for the company. This would also limit any unique vessels to 500m in my case as well.

If you set up a thread, I'll attempt to get to it after work today. The latest my reply would come in would be tomorrow night.

[member="Hala Jast"]

I'll have the links for the company sub and marketplace thread linked in this thread when I get home.

I get off work at 1pm pst (about 3 hours) and won't be home until roughly 2pm pst (because of lunch with my parents and travel time to get home).

[member="Hala Jast"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom