Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Company for a Starship Factory Sub.

I am hoping I am putting this in the right spot if not can it be moved? Wasn't sure exactly where this would go.

Hi, I am looking for any starship companies out there who may be able to help me out in getting Dar'rak here his starship up and running. While I know I don't actaully need a company to manufactor the ship as per rules as it is somewhere between a large starfighter and whatever the Falcon is. Sorry I seem to have misplaced - Freighter - that is what it is called. Anyway I am going to list some specifics I may be after and if your company is able to suply them that would be great as it would go a long way to help me along. Due to the list I have I am expecting a Development thread will be required so expect one in the works where I would like Dar'rak to get in contact with your company and basically go over plans for the ship itself.

In exchange for your helping this Jedi you will get use of the basic blueprints to the craft and can possibly mass produce it if you so desire. Dar'rak will be only needing one for himself with the custom specifics listed below to be passed in the Factory here along with the option for possible repair or replacement parts as needed. With the greetings out of the way here is a synopsis of what I have so far. I will not be using the exact templet for the Factory as this is not yet a sub. Just my requests for finding a suitable factory.

Image: Ship in my Signature
Code Name: "Ebon Scale"

Size:
Wingspan: 50meters | Length: 30 meters | Height while landed: ~8-10 meters

Crew: Typical ship would require up to 6 crew including:
Pilot | possible co-piot | Navigations | Weapons | Astro-Droid(s) for repairs |

Dar'rak's ship should be modified to allow him and a single astro-droid to fuction being able to reroute most of the controls to the cockpit.

Cargo:
There is a hanger bay of sorts that he will be storing his speeder bike(s) and likely suppies for long travels. There are also crew quarters with single bunkbed style sleeping arrangements located near the wings.

Armament:
This I am not too sure on and can be discussed but looking for something along the lines of your high velocity laser that is typical of starfighters along with some form of heavy artilery barage type of missiles.

Special features:
1.5 or lower hyperdrive | Manuverability rating of say 3-5. Dar'rak's may need to be lower due to his Force enhansed piloting | Some form of radar refracting coating similar to the stealth fighters we have in modern times if not an outright stealth field | Speed class of 5 or lower if possible |

Slag I didn't realize what time it was and have to leave for work. This should be enough for now and more specifics may be discussed as this project progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom