Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a companion

Hey there everybody I have decided it would make character dev better if Quinn had a companion that she could travel with and talk to. This person must be either lightside or neutral, the writer I would prefer them be active but other than that I am really open to anything

Farlon Orbit

Tough, Disciplined, Die-hard.
Well, I haven't used this character in a while since I thought he was a little cheesy, but I'd like to bring him back into play. A clone from the clone wars, he was carbon frozen and put into a stasis chamber as part of some Separatist plot only to be forgotten for hundreds of years. Being released, he roams the galaxy trying to experience the life he never had. He's good-neutral, and I'm fairly active, I post at least every day unless something comes up. If you aren't interested in Orbit as a companion, feel free to decline.

[member="Quinncolson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom