Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long Overdue Feedback

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Well, yeah, this is quite overdue. I've been here for two years, and I wanna know what you people have to say about my writing. Needless to say, this feels needed.

Do you ever get a certain feeling? You know, like your writing is missing something? Like it's lacking something to make it special, to make it sparkle. Am I missing something? Is my writing even good? Is it even enjoyable? Should I just start over from scratch? Is this all in my head and it's actually fine and I'm just overreacting? Well, then go ahead, tell me. It's time I finally fixed the mess I call "writing". This applies for all of my characters, so if you have anything to say about a specific character of mine or just me in general, go ahead.

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

The last time I said that you had made improvements to your writing, you said it made you feel worse about yourself. Therefore, this time I'm going to say that you've made no improvements and have actually slacked off. Logically, then, you'll feel better about your writing, right?

Or something like that. You get the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom