Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Long Lost, Finally Home

As he exited Hyperspace, Kazsk turned on his stabilizers and readied the ship for descent down to Kaskyyyk. After 12 years, Kazsk had finally returned to the Jedi. He was knighted at 21 and at 25 was sent by the Jedi Order in 850 ABY to The Redoubt to deal with a Dark Jedi who was terrorizing the local systems with his small strike fleet. After many battles, Kazsk slew the Dark Jedi aboard his salvaged Imperial II Class Star Destroyer, however the Ship which was now disabled during the battle, had drifted into a nearby Nebula. The ship began to combust and eventually exploded. The Galactic Alliance Forces assisting Kazsk saw the ship explode and assumed he was dead after searching for day. In fact, the V-Wing he had taken had been damaged during the escape and floating into the Nebula. By some miracle, Kazsk and the starfighter never drifted too close to dangerous parts of the nebula. With the Hyperdrive disabled, he floated for months and when reached a civilized space station orbiting one of the worlds within The Redoubt, all pro Jedi and Republic forces had vacated the region. He spent several years on the run from pirates, disciples of the Dark Jedi he had slain, and a persistent Chiss strike force. In 858 ABY, the Chiss finally apprehended him on Kril'Dor Station. 3 Years Later, the Chiss commander had started to quite admire Kazsk and the ways of the Jedi during many long discussions with the Jedi. He also realized that he was only holding the Jedi because of orders which were long outdated. He released Kazsk towards the end of 861 ABY. Kazsk immediately began to chart his way back to the safety of peaceful parts of the galaxy and back to his Jedi brethren.

As He entered Kaskyyyk and its upper atmosphere, he flashbacks evaporated as he broke through the clouds and set his eyes upon the beauty of Kaskyyyk. He peered out and saw the lush large forests with the mountains hanging in the distance. The planet's creatures enjoyed themselves in this perspective paradise, especially the Wookiees who Kazsk was particularly fond of. After all, one of his original instructors on Tython was a Wookiee Jedi Master.

As his ship prepared to land at the Jedi Headquarters titled The Silver Rest, he could see a young Jedi approaching the platform.

He was finally home, not home as in a place, but home as once more he was home among the Jedi.

Caedyn Arenais

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn Arenais stood at the base of the landing platform where the expected vessel was due to arrive. The Silver Assembly had informed Caedyn that they were due for a new arrival or two, mentioning the need for someone to greet them at the door, so to speak, and to show them around the Silver Rest, helping them to get settled. Volunteering for the role, this was nothing new for Caedyn as he'd met with a number of new members coming into the Order.

Dressed within the Robes of a Silver Ambassador, Caedyn straightened his tunic a little as the shuttle came down to touch ground with the landing pad, the wind whipping up around him in response to the repulsorlifts firing to slow its descent. According to his datapad records, the first of the new entrants was a male by the name of Kazsk Morno Kazsk Morno , an experienced Jedi of the rank of Knight alike Caedyn himself, something that he was always happy to meet and make a new acquaintance with those who could relate most with his line of work and responsibilities.

Standing with his hands held behind his back, Caedyn smiled in greeting with the other Jedi Knight as Kazsk came into sight. Leaning forward, he soon bowed in a more formal show of welcome before stepping forward and extending his hand in an offer to shake the Knight's own; "Kazsk Morno?" Caedyn asked just to be certain he had the right man, "My name's Caedyn Arenais, one of the Jedi Knight's here within the Order. The Assembly wished to ensure you had a welcoming party to greet you at the door" he added with a slight sense of amusement and humour to his words.

As he stepped out of the shuttle, he saw the young Jedi walk towards him. He leaned back into the ship to tell one of the pilots, "Make sure my Interceptor ends up parked here, alright". He then turned back and walked to meet the approaching Jedi. As the Jedi suddenly bowed slightly, Kazsk responded by bowing his head slightly to signify respect shared between the two. As he nodded his head to signify to the Jedi that he was who he was, he rose to be offered a handshake. Kazsk smiled and shook the Jedi's hand. "Ah you must be the Jedi I've heard so much about, some of the Masters say you are the one of the finest of our order". "It is an honor to meet you Caedyn" (Light Side Theme Insert Here). Kazsk chuckled slightly, reacting to Caedyn's last line. "Well, always have to have someone by the door, shame it has to be you, but so be it", Kazsk chuckled again as he finished speaking. He then realized something, something he hadn't realized till now. "You know what my friend, you are the first Jedi I have spoken to face to face in.......well, its been a long time", his thoughts quickly dwelled on his past and the Jedi he knew. Most were dead, having fought in many wars against the Sith, Imperials, or worse. He stopped to look around the beauty of Kaskyyyk, smiling all the while. He took a short deep breath, just to regain perspective. "Ahh, Its good to home, might not be Tython, but this will do just fine".

He now looked at Caedyn with more admiration, some Jedi would have traded places with Kazsk 10 years back while in The Redoubt, exhilarating and jumping from battle to battle. Kazsk would have gladly spent the last 12 years in Temple Life. After all, he spent a part of those under Chiss Imprisonment, whose built torture devices specifically to break him. They never could, but still the last 12 years had not been kind to him. He was becoming almost envious of this Jedi, but still with more admiration than anything else. He now refocused his attention towards his new Jedi compatriot, "Even though I am a Jedi Knight just as much as you are, I have to say I feel somewhat new to this, and I do have one quick question before we you show me around". "What is a Silver Jedi?".

Caedyn Arenais

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
"You've heard of me then?" Caedyn asked a little surprised by Kazsk Morno Kazsk Morno 's praise, "I'm not exactly sure I'd go that far but it's nice to know I'm doing something right" he added with a quiet chuckle beneath his breath. Caedyn wasn't the sort to go out of his way in seeking prestige or reputable gains of any sort, he just tried to do what he could, where he could, to support the Galaxy however he could. As far as he thought of himself, he wasn't anything different from the rest of the Silver Jedi coming and going from Kashyyyk.

"You've been to Tython recently have you?" Caedyn then asked, having visited the world himself many years back, not knowing how it was placed nowadays; "How're things fairing over those ways?" he asked rather casually as the pair began to walk away from Kask's Interceptor and begin their approach and entry into the Silver Rest itself.

"The Order of the Silver Jedi have a long-lived history in the Galaxy since it's inception. It was first established on the World of Voss in the northern territories however we suffered some quite severe losses against The Sith Empire and were forced to withdraw to Kashyyyk which stands as the heart of the Order now" Caedyn explained, giving as a brief and straight forward explanation as he could without having to go into the details too much. Kazsk would have plenty of time to get himself acquainted with their history once he'd settled in.

"Today the Silver Concord governs over our region of space, they're a government built up of the world leaders which have come together to form the senate - Or Concord in our case" Caedyn glanced back to Kazsk to gauge his interest as they worked the Temple floor, "The Order is funded through them in exchange for protection and support from the Silver Jedi...".

He nodded with a slight grin at Caedyn's first comment and as the pair began to walk into the Silver Rest, he responded to his second, "Yes, I was in fact trained on Tython, but I haven't been their personally in 12 years, however I have had contact with my old masters there recently and they say things are going well". As Caedyn briefly explained the history of the Silver Jedi, Kazsk listened intently but also began to feel his surroundings, become aware of the certain flow of this planet. As the Jedi finished his last line, Kazsk spoke and said, "So is this Concord similar to the old Galactic Republics?" "Not that I have an issue with a Republic, its just that when I served the Jedi Order based on Tython & Coruscant, we were basically answering to the whims of the Galactic Alliance, if that had been different, perhaps I wouldn't have been gone from the Jedi for 12 bloody years". Kazsk chuckled slightly, realizing his tone had increased a little bit. He quickly calmed himself and continued to walk through the marvelous halls of the Silver Rest along with Caedyn to the Temple floor.

His Thoughts quickly turned to another matter, his Padawan, well, his new and first Padawan that had been granted to him by the Silver Jedi. This was part of the reason he came to the Silver Jedi, he had heard they served the force a bit more freely than his compatriots on Tython. He had even heard that these Jedi were free to marry and form attachments, which he agreed with, believing that if you accept the inevitability of death, than living with attachments isn't as detrimental as past Jedi would argue. Kazsk had spent 12 years away from the light, and sometimes very near the end of his path, in his mind he had already accepted this inevitability and was welcome to embrace his future, whatever it may be. His thoughts then returned to the present moment with the fellow Jedi Knight, who he already admired for his humbleness. He would meet his Padawan later, but yet he was still excited & nervous to begin training his first apprentice.

Caedyn Arenais

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom