Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Lone Wolf Hermit Needs To Find Friends... Or Rivals

The title is rather self explanatory. STaCLO has been living out in the many endless wilds of the galaxy. In his naturalist lifestyle secluded away from the conflicts that go on elsewhere. I'm you, dear reader, can understand that having a character like that all the time doesn't make for the best RP stories. So I've been wanting to get STaCLO out of this self induced exile lately. Basically I feel like him finding some friends or enemies would be a good place to start in order to wake him out from his hibernation.

Enough tree hugging, time to get back into action. So let me know, dear reader, if you're interested in playing a role in that.

It's nice to see so much attention :D

Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn Fights could work, conflict is a good way to kick off and spark a misadventure all on it's own.

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun a fellow old soul could be some good company, especially if you know of some other hermit friends to make a hermit family :)

Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous STaCLO was once a Knights Obsidian, so I could see someone like Vyse possibly tasked with tracking STaCLO down for desertion or something similar.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt From STaCLO's understanding the Maw are a great danger to the natural harmony of the galaxy and it's wildlife. I could see the two of them teaming up as buddies. So long as STaCLO isn't seen as a mere droid assistant :)

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt - Well similarly STaCLO has never met a Mandalorian before, only knows about them through data. Given the Maw's transgressions on Csilla STaCLO wouldn't mind going on a small scale offensive with Eliz if they'd welcome him.

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun - Very cool to hear, in the meantime, if you'd want I could see the two of them crossing paths on a secluded planet like Jakku. Although from my understanding Tiland is rather avoidant of other Force sensitives, and I believe there's a Jedi Enclave on the planet. I figured with it's proximity to the Maw and all the salvage that STaCLO would surely make use of, it's where they would most likely be.

Sorry I think I started a post here but forgot to finish it...

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun in that case I could start up a thread in Jakku for the two to meet if you'd like.

Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous I could see a story for when STaCLO was leaving the KO. When he was embracing more of his hermit ways. Perhaps he was willing to teach/pass down some of his robotic wisdom to a newer member before leaving the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom