Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Film & Comic Convention July 2015

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Connor Harrison"]

Oh please go! I won't be out your way during that time either as my English relatives are flying out my way around that time of year. Plus hubby and I plan on moving to the other side of Canada in a couple of years, so we are saving up for the thousands of miles long journey.

I agree that making others smile and enjoy their day is part of what makes a con worth going to! As for the con we'll be going to, it's not as big as the London one and is only a few years old. It's the Fan Expo Vancouver. There are plenty of other cons, but Fan Expo has the type of guests that I want to see :)

[member="Lady Kay"] I'll deffo keep you updated! :)

Your Expo sounds good - big or small, if there are great guests you like then it doesn't matter. The atmosphere must all be the same.

So what outfit are you looking at doing? And clues, or is it Top Secret?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
I think that the most complicated parts will be the lights. But I have friends that have made Iron Man costumes that can help. And I'll fix up one of those masquerade masks to look a bit like Iron Man's and carry it on a stick :) [member="Connor Harrison"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom