Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lok and Load: Stormtrooper War Games OOC discussion (OS only)

To encourage participation and healthy competition the Commander's prize for the winner is an Imperial Walker which comes with the following:

Speeder bikes (5)
All Terrain Scout Transports (2)
Full Crew including Pilot, Gunner/co-pilot and 2 Deck Officers
40 troops

[member="Tain Organa"] [member="Cylus Jest"] [member="Lucullus Lacar"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Maximilian Vinticus"] [member="TJ-1467 Jay"]

Hope you can find room in your garage for this bad boy!

A question for Team One. Since I wasn't specifically clear in the description, TJ-1467 Jay has brought a couple of NPCs. Is Team One okay with this?

[member="Tain Organa"] [member="Cylus Jest"] [member="Lucullus Lacar"] [member="TJ-1467 Jay"]

Tmoxin Temi said:
A question for Team One. Since I wasn't specifically clear in the description, TJ-1467 Jay has brought a couple of NPCs. Is Team One okay with this?

[member="Tain Organa"] [member="Cylus Jest"] [member="Lucullus Lacar"] [member="TJ-1467 Jay"]

I am not entirely sure. I was going to play it as I didn't have access to any of my Sith/Assassin gear and was going along as a lone trooper.

Would Team One be able to get some ability to level the playing field, IE a squad of our own NPCs or some such?

I hesitate to bring in my sabers and assassin gear as I think it would outclass any trooper, and possibly even a squad of troopers.

What does my partner, Cylus, think?

Tain Organa said:
Would Team One be able to get some ability to level the playing field, IE a squad of our own NPCs or some such?
I'm fine with this option as well. I also spoke with TJ-1467 and he is okay editing to remove them. Either way it's up to you guys. :)

[member="TJ-1467 Jay"] [member="Tain Organa"]

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
I'm fine with whatevs honestly.

One question though...we aren't actually trying to kill eachother are we? I mean, that would be counterproductive.
However some of the weaponry chosen is blatantly lethal [grenade launchers...]. So...yeah...

[member="Cylus Jest"]

Good question! No dying will be allowed. The Commander needs her troops!!! :)

I'll edit the description so it's clearer. Tmoxin will stop the fight and the participant goes immediately into a bacta tank if they are severely wounded.

I re read the original post, sorry for missing the armoring up first. I hope my solution (Having one of our handy dandy NPCs carrying my armor) is alright.

I was also unsure if the first person there was to take the flag, as the original post says that we wait for everyone to get there.

[member="Tain Organa"] I'm glad you asked the question about the flag. Go ahead and establish your base now Tain. You will have to wait for everyone else to meet up at the volcano but at least you can get to your starting point out of the POINT ONE and TWO described and start forming your strategy.

Hope that was clear to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom