Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Location of Missing Planets and what to do with them

Ruye Etarn

R
I noticed recently that Kro Var isn't anywhere on the map we have, and I couldn't find a map that does. Would it be okay to reason that we could place that planet anywhere within its region (in this case the Unknown regions). Unless someone knows where Kro Var is would this be acceptable? Especially since there are so few documented planets in the Unknown regions, this would help a lot for us to get set up.

Ruye Etarn

R
The factory is for non-canon, player created material. So no, because Kro Var is canon just not on any map. It is pretty common for less talk about and explore planets. The ones in games and books (and obviously movies) are the ones that are going to be mapped. Little talked about planets like Kro Var aren't usually going to be marked anywhere specifically.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
You could always PM the guy in charge of the Map. Unless you wanted the community to take a vote on this or something?

Ruye Etarn

R
No nothing like that, I was just wondering what I should do. So I asked the community, the largest source of real useful information one could ask for :)

Jorn Mair

J
Id say vote. because if they were to say "oh the planet is over here." they could be putting the planet where it would be most stragetly placed for them.

When the map was first created, I mentioned there were a lot of missing planets. There will be a lot of missing planets. It's totally cool, just PM me and let me know what's missing. All you have to do is provide the planet name. I'll do the rest.

Not too sure where to put this, and instead of making ANOTHER topic I decided to recycle this old one concerning planets. If I've made a planet in the past, and have always mention that the species living there has inhabited other worlds in the Solar system, do those worlds need to be generated as well? I was just wondering if it was nessissary to create another application for the same solar system if it was already on the map?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom