Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Local Star Wars Community

Hi, I'm new and brought this up vaguely in introductions, Spenser said I could post more on it.
I originally came to this forum looking for information on awards in the Star Wars universe, and figured it might be good for cross-promotion of my group as well as build activity on these forums.

For roleplay, I've run LARPing groups for Amtgard, and was a DnD V5 tester. I am heavily involved in the local community, especially the nerdom, and have friends in conventions and the police force that want to help with the group I started. I was even elected leader of another group against my will. XD
(I only took it because they needed help setting up for a convention)

I now run a "local" Star Wars group in Louisiana, though there's already interest in joining from people in other states, and even the Dominican Republic. Our group is a Jedi Order, with ranks and such. It ties in heavily with community service, as a Jedi should be in service to, and I've thought out almost all the angles on rules, corresponding them with the original Jedi Order rules. We plan heavy volunteer work, hospital visits, and calligraphy (I've instructed in multiple martial arts styles, and been in talent shows).

So, in shorter, the group is a community thing that gives people positions, titles, and unlocks to strive for, helps the community to get those rewards, cosplays, helps kids feel the magic like a super hero visiting them, and requires at least a moderate degree of fitness, helping people's lifestyles in general.

I plan to let people in my group know about this group, in exchange for allow people from this group who are interested join and represent our group in their areas. Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom