Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Local newbie to the forum looking for RP, more at 7.

Hello hello, fellow players of roles.

I posted my OC's bio a good while ago, but have not exactly had much of a chance to RP using him yet. So, I've decided to throw up a forum post and go from there.
For references sake, my timezone is GMT+10, so Europeans and American folk might have a bit of a delay when it comes to my replies.

As for the character himself, Bohatei is a Force-sensitive Zabrak who runs a cargo delivery service. Whether it's food, clothes, or other miscellaneous goods trekked across CIS space, he's happy to work for you. Although, that's just one idea. If you have any others, please don't hesitate to suggest some!

(Please keep in mind I am VERY new to forum RP, and thus may and or may not suck at the etiquette and everything.)

Hi! Maybe interested. What did you mean by "CIS" space? Is it Confederation of Independent Systems and is this Clone Wars era? If so, Maya is a Padawan who might need to (try and) commandeer your ship for her own mission!

We could meet up wherever you happen to have landed...

Elle Mors

E
Hi! Maybe interested. What did you mean by "CIS" space? Is it Confederation of Independent Systems and is this Clone Wars era? If so, Maya is a Padawan who might need to (try and) commandeer your ship for her own mission!

We could meet up wherever you happen to have landed...
We're about 800 or so years in the future from the sequel trilogy era, most pertinent info can be found in the timeline. To answer a bit more directly Chaos has "factions" that are sort of like the Galactic Republic and CIS of the clone wars era, they control large areas on our map, and we have a faction with the same name (CIS) as the one from canon. These factions, despite some being named the same as legends or canon groups, are actually entirely different from historical ones, so the CIS of the clone wars and the CIS now are not the same in most ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom