Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA until Oct.

A busy work schedule is knocking me around lately, and I have some personal projects I'd like to get done in my spare time. Will be taking a break from the board. Back in October sometime.

Feel free to go around me in any group threads and thanks for your patience!

[member="Darth Metus"] [member="Adder Dawnracer"] [member="Judas"] Lesan [member="Kingsley"] @Apophis Natuu [member="The Major"] @Luther Andros [member="Robogeber"]

I should be coming back today or tomorrow, but unfortunately due to my schedule and some ongoing health issues with a close family member, I'm going to have to shelve a few characters.

I will be primarily writing Maggie-Rae Americus and Cim Salro for the foreseeable future.

Thanks again for being such patient and kind RP partners. :)

[member="Darth Metus"] [member="Adder Dawnracer"] [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Kingsley"] [member="Apophis Natuu"] [member="The Major"] [member="Zai Avery"] [member="Robogeber"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom