Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA - Spring Break

Icarn Amonta | [member="Cairyn Midore"]
Months of planning are finally coming to fruition. Kicking off spring break tomorrow is my main convention, the one I've been going to since seventh grade, the one I bring 3-4 costumes for every time, the one I put nearly all my energy and attention towards. Should be fun though it'll be my first time without key individuals being there. On top of that, spring break is just jam-packed with hopefully fun stuff, so posting - as minimal as it was already - will most likely be at a standstill.

Will still have discord and be available to plot things out for my eventual return. Can't promise there won't be a bunch of cosplay pictures to spam, though. Either way, apologies for the inconvenience.

Characters affected:
[member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Cedric Grayson"] | [member="Lucindi [/FONT][FONT=georgia]Kinswi"] | [member="R3-F3"] | [member="Alyson Halle"]
and potentially others

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom