Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA 4/22-5/1

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
I have returned! I won't say where I went, but I did pilot the Millennium Falcon for Hondo Ohnaka (and achieved a rank of Pirate with my crew, thank you very much), rose to the Resistance, drank some blue milk, and ate a Ronto Wrap. And met Mickey Mouse.

Bunker-level Normal
I have returned! I won't say where I went, but I did pilot the Millennium Falcon for Hondo Ohnaka (and achieved a rank of Pirate with my crew, thank you very much), rose to the Resistance, drank some blue milk, and ate a Ronto Wrap. And met Mickey Mouse.

Did you get me that lightsaber I asked for?

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Did you get me that lightsaber I asked for?

Was that YOUR lightsaber? I mean, I picked it up, but then I traded it for a bag of Kat Saka's Outpost Mix popcorn. I know it seems like a bad trade, but seriously, it's both sweet AND savory. It was delicious. You can have the bag, I suppose? Wait, no, I threw that away.

Tell you what, I'll write a thread with you and let you win at whatever it is the goal is, so long as the goal isn't the death of my character. Deal? Deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom