Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Live to Win

What had started out as a routine patrol had turned into a journey of a lifetime. One that hopefully wasn't going to end any time soon. However, if the Sith caught her, then it would probably be cut short pretty quickly. At least, she wasn't currently on a Sith controlled world. Letting out a sigh, she found herself tied up on a world just outside of their sphere of influence. Giving a pull at the binding, she might be making a bit of noise in her attempt to free herself.

"Fething old man. I'm going to hunt you down!"

If Bryn had been thinking clearly, she would have thought to use the Force to gain her freedom. As it was, she was rather upset, irritated, and in a bad mood. Normally, the sithling was very calm and collected. Not today though.

She had been taken captive by a man on a search for a friend. This man had used her knowledge of the Sith Empire, it's strengths and weaknesses. Exploited her, but kept his word and released her when he was done. Their adventure had ended in failure and his friend was still missing. That did not matter to her!

"Arg!"

For the moment, she gave up on trying to get free and leaned against the tree she was tied to. Without weapons or freedom, she was going to make a meal of some creature if she didn't out of the situation...When that happened and she had no doubts about that...she would get this old man and finally beat him. Killing him wasn't on her mind, surprisingly. Just her strong desire to beat him.

Shai Maji Shai Maji

Shai was told that there was a chance to get in touch with some guys who could hook her up with a sweet deal on some native stuff. Whether they meant weapons or hard drugs she wasn't sure about. But regardless, she was willing to ship them and it would be a good amount of extra creds in her pocket.

At least that was the plan.

Getting to the planet, she must have messed something up properly because the coordinates took her to the absolute middle of karking nowhere. No nearby towns, no ships, no signs of a bunch of people gathered around...nothing. Just trees and local wildlife. Shai tried to fly around a little and see if she could see anything, but to no avail. She seriously messed something up. She decided to touch down and stretch her legs, take a smoke break in the fresh air of the wilderness and figure out where she might have gone wrong. Her ship was touched down and she disembarked, making sure her holster and grenade satchel were in place. Outside of her ship she took a deep breath and looked around with a smile. "Almost makes you think about getting out more often." she quipped to herself with a snicker before walking away a little from her ship. Her droid kept an eye on things and she kept her channel on her commlink open to the ship.

Once she was on the border of the clearing she landed in she searched her pockets and pulled out a cigarette. She lit it, took a deep drag and let it out with a content sigh. After a previous run-in with some unsavoury characters, she had learned to appreciate small things like this. She checked her pistol again and wandered a little deeper into the forest. But as the sounds of her ship got softer, she could hear something in the forest. Something like a person struggling. Several things went through her mind but all of them told her to be careful. She drew her pistol and quietly sneaked towards the sound she heard.

Soon enough she found the source. With a confused look she stared at the woman tied up and sitting against a tree. She was utterly dumbfounded for a few moments before finally looking around then back to the woman. "Uhhh...need a little help?" she asked her with a bit of a chuckle as she scratched the back of her head.

Bryn Celli Ddu Bryn Celli Ddu

Just after she laid her head back to rest and consider how to get free, a being found her. For a moment, Bryn tensed up and was prepared to fight for her life, but it didn't attack her. Looking at her, one silver eye focused on her. The now obviously sentient creature asked if she needed help.

Opening and closing her hands a couple of times, she nodded.

"Yes."

It was short and simple even if the cyborg didn't want to admit it normally. Letting out a sigh, she stood up and stretched as much as she could. At least when Drauchir had tied her up, he gave her enough freedom to move around a little.

"Do you have anything to get these open? A blaster, knife...something?"

Bryn wasn't one to panic, but her tone would clearly indicate she was nearing the end of her tether. Narrowing her eyes, she wasn't entirely sure if the person was laughing at her or the situation. Taking a breath, the Sithling attempted to calm herself down.

"I'd rather get free before becoming dinner to some animal."

Then she noticed the gun held in the hand of her rescuer. Stretching again, she held her bound hands away from her body in the hopes she wouldn't miss.

Shai Maji Shai Maji

The woman answered simply and stood up, giving her room to get the bonds loose. Shai looked her over with careful eyes. "You look like you've been through hell." she quipped, looking at the binders on the lady while holding her gun at the ready. If she tried anything, she'd be in big trouble. "Oh relax!" she said to her with a chuckle as the woman braced for a shot. "These things are easy to bust." she explained as she started to fiddle with it. Soon enough the binders popped open, falling to the ground.

She looked at the woman with a smirk, pistol still in hand and ready to fire. "Any particular reason you were dished up out here for the local wildlife?" she asked her before motioning to follow. "Come on. My ship's close by. I'd appreciate it if you don't try to shoot me in the back or something." she calmly warned her as she led the way, still keeping the woman in the corner of her eye. She definitely didn't give off a friendly vibe, but that wasn't stopping Shai from still extending some chillness towards her. Once they reached her ship she turned to face her again and extended her right hand. "I'm Shai, by the way." she introduced herself with a friendly smile.

Bryn Celli Ddu Bryn Celli Ddu

When Shai made the comment that she looked like she'd been through hell, the cyborg just nodded.

"The past week or so has been hell for me, so that's an accurate statement."

Listening to what the other woman had to say, Bryn did just that and relaxed. In just a few moments, her wrists were free and she brought them down in front of her to rub slightly. It was a good thing, she was more than simple flesh and blood. Her recent situation pushed her own limits and she imagined no normal human would have been able to survive.

"I was out on..."

Then she stopped, over the past week, she had betrayed her government and if they learned about that would most likely have her killed. Keeping her hands in front of her, she followed Shai in the direction she indicated where her ship was waiting.

"Don't worry, I don't have any blaster to shoot you with. So no problem there, Shai. I'm Bryn. Let me just say, my week has been rough and leave it at that."

If others learned about her activities, then it would surely reach the ears of the Sith.

Shai Maji Shai Maji

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom