Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Little Sister of Ashla

Xotomi

INFJ | Cantankerous by Rite | Thee Ever-Nerd
"We all have an aversion to that, no matter who we are," the Nightsister commented. She nodded lightly in thought. "You know, I only recently understood why it is people always seemed afraid of me even being around them. They always got their back up, as if my presence meant an unplanned and immediate fight." She referred to most everybody, even Cedric had been leery of her at first. "It never even mattered to anyone what my actual purpose or intentions were!" Pomsty is very, very happy that P Placeholder 0128 seems to have gotten over it!

The Witch smiled at Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt . "Alright then. Protection it shall be." The Witch closed her eyes, and focussed upon the Force she would instill into her pale blue crystal. She whispered her incantation as she rubbed into it, the power which Ashla granted. She lifted the ladle from the cauldron and a drop from her stock brew streaked over the tip, caused the crystal to illuminate and a ringing sound could be heard.

Pomsty turned towards Loske. "For you, if you ever need help, just touch the crystal and call out my name if you are able. I will come to your aid post haste. I promise to be just as big and scary for the sake of your assistance, as people expect me to be."

Pomsty wrapped the crystal in wire she took from a small wood table, made from the slice of a tree truck. She twisted the wire to appear as a tree around one side of the crystal and the moon on the other. She took a strand of leather cord from the weave of her pocket and fastened the crystal for Loske to wear. Ashla would be felt whenever Loske should hold it, the very same sensation she gave to Pomsty just a few minutes ago which had greatly effected her.

She chuckled at @Pom Stych Tivé’s astute observation. It was a peculiar phenomenon the witch held. Her likeness and presence in the Force was a formidable one, but her physical vessel was slighter than Loske’s. She thought about this while the magic was passed into the gem, but kept her gaze focused on the instance. It was mystical and enticing, and she was surprised it ended so quickly.

“Oh wow.” Her breath hitched when she accepted the token, cradling it in her palms and looking toward her new protector “That’s immense, Pomsty. Thank you.” She cracked a disarming grin “Hopefully I don’t have to use it too often.”

"I have questions for you about Ashla, if I may?" Pomsty would have saved her question for Cedric, but if she thought to catch his ear for every question as it popped into her mind, he might determine her taxing. She knew him to have alot on his plate from so many angles. Pomsty would rather not add more to his burden, but prefer to help relieve them of him.

"For one, is your experience with your goddess that she is truly completely benevolent? My experience all my life, is that there never was such interaction. We are too minute to their greatness that they did not trifle with our needs. The gods I have known were always in it for some personal benefit on a vast scale. We did not always understand what that might have been. " It just was not a concept that she could easily wrap her head around. To have a goddess be truly worthy and selfless towards her underlings, the Nightsister needed reassurance, help to believe it.

'All my life, could I really have been living among people such as these, with a goddess who never made demands, or caused us pain when displeased?'

"In my experience, gods have always been the behind driving people to war. Zealots will even affirm such as facts." Her eyes open for the first time in her life, actually coming to terms standing amidst those from the other side of the tracks, her journey to understanding only just beginning.

She knew Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt has never known the type of life she describes, as Pomsty herself too has so much to learn which completely eludes her until she uncovers the facts one at a time. She is eager to be told the facts. So far, her only proof is that her Fanged God has clearly stated his disapproval of her current quest. Only weeks ago, Pomsty would never have dared disobey him, but Ashla stepped in and made hers presence known. The differences between the demands made by the two gods greatly baffles Pomsty. The one she had known all her life, calling for blood, and the one she just met, warning against it's unjustified letting.

And this goddess makes her Will known above all other voices in her Home.

While Loske looped her new protective token around her neck, and let the crystal slip beneath her shirt collar, Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé asked another question. The padawan's first reaction was to bite her lip, but she did not interrupt.

"That may be a question best answered by Cedric," she responded truthfully. She'd asked him something similar once before, but not with such a religious lens. Loske was far more barbaric with her views of The Force. To her, the empyrean lent itself as a tool to those who were skilled enough to use it. "This is entirely my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

Everything must have balance. For Ashla to exist, and be recognized and relished, there should be an opposing force. There is good without evil, but it's taken for granted. The lightside has been known to drive people to war -- there used to be an army, called The Army of Light,"
her mother's battlemaster, Michael Sardun, had been it's general. "Its sole purpose was to represent the light side and extinguish any traces of darkness.

Some would argue it needed to be done, that evil cannot exist let alone flourish, others.."
she shrugged "Would argue that it was zealot warriors at their finest. And some would say there’s just sentient ambition, and a third party to organize a network of coordination is useful for orchestrating those intentions without personal consequence.

But you asked for my experience, not my ramblings.."
she chuckled, and took a sip of tea to give herself some pause. "I haven't had enough of it to tell you definitively. I'll tell you this though, that Force Light trick I pulled out of the hat earlier, that always burns a bit."

Last edited:
It was an interesting insight to an analogy she had never considered before. She liked the idea of being offered an answer that was just simply put, not meant to sway her in their direction, just up front and plain. That the idea of rendering it justice worried Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt , gave it more merit to truthfulness to the Witch whose heart was transforming daily.

"I admit my education dealt strictly with magick. but since my breaking free of my planet, I had realized that we are born into either extreme among the Light or Darkness put upon the galaxy, or its muddled array of gray. I thought, throughout my experience, that we were the same, those of the Light and those of the Dark, that we simply performed and lived amidst two very opposing alignments." She watched the cauldron as it boiled, awaiting a direction she had not yet decided upon. "But I recently saw how the Light moves, compared to my Darkness. I tried something and I focussed on Ashla, and found she is not at all like my Dathomiri god. I felt how what I did effected her, as if on a personal level, and yet she still accepted me." The very idea of where she stood today never would have transpired while she was amidst the members of the CIS, for many never gave the witches any opportunity for conversation, even common courtesies were foregone. To Pomsty today, this opportunity among those of the Imperium presented enlightenment, where before she too was certain she had obtained it.

Strange realizations began surfacing within her thoughts these days, changing the way she viewed the galaxy and her spiritual place within it. Weeks ago she arrived amidst a storm and very unhappy; today, she remarkably finds herself quite content, and is happy to be here learning among these people.

The nightsister's words were thoughtful. Loske, too, thought the ideologies of the Jedi and Sith were similar in their extreme nature. They both had a fair amount of hubris behind them, that made each warrior of the respective alignment holier-than-thou. Pomsty spoke about a personal interaction, focusing solely on the light and not just using the empyrean that surrounded them.

While Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé spoke, the training Jedi found herself leaning against the doorway cradling her cup of tea. She hadn't wanted a chair before this moment, but she came to the same conclusion the witch had, that as many books as there were in the home there was a serious lack of comfortable furniture.

"What's the difference between magick and The Force?" She supposed part of what was bubbling in the pot would produce something mirifical, that she couldn't conjure on her own with the empyrean.

Pomsty always wondered from where and how people got the notion they were miserable, should those miserable never have known what happiness even is. For herself she never knew loss unless she first had something. Ashla gave Pomsty cause for regret and yet the witch has no intentions of relinquishing her newly found goddess or her new friends, for those of her past. She had always been searching while trying to believe the answers she told herself. Here, she is certain that the answers have honestly revealed themselves to her.

Then it hit her what Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt had said, "Don't think you have a touch of Darkness because Force light hurt you! You did not perform it with malice in your heart, maybe desperation, but nothing sinister in you."

To put someone down like a dog just because of their alignment, what a terribly horrid ideal. How can people be like this and believe themselves just? "I wish I could explain my old dogma, but in my mind back before anyone shared anything with me, we were just completely different, and there was no right way nor wrong way to live. I wish I knew how I could come out of the extreme I was before, to this now. The Light used to burn me just being on a planet such as this!" She shall meditate on this when she may.

“You must trust your own wisdom, my friend. You are wiser than you might comprehend by your years.” But what is time for those who are seeking and listening to the whispers of the galaxy around them?

"Your question has many answers. For magick is what resulted when the Jedi attempted to teach my people the Force. We could not relinquish our…superstitions? We held onto cruces and evolved most uniquely from outside influence thereafter. The difference lies in our need for ritual and secularity. We evolved beyond the books and wrote our own, and we integrated every strength of our ancestors into ourselves, something I doubt most Force Users can accomplish if they do try. We instilled this power into items and they are active with these powers while we ourselves remain dormant and about other objectives. Then when we need them they are abundant for us, and we are not exhausted to let them loose. I have seen this myself already on Tython, Jedi becoming exhausted, while the price for my work is already paid during the instillation of power into items." There are those who would go further to say that the witch cannot perform without practicing her faith, but Pomsty has evolved power from sheer focus alone herself, once she learned about this Force. She learned first Force Sight, and to counter Magick with Malachia, which is a light-side power.

Well, that wasn't entirely true. Born until the splicing of one strand of DNA to another was a rather unholy and unnatural act. The fusing of historic memories and mistakes. Including the short-lived tenure of Darth Veritas, which was something she'd been exposed to on Empress Teta. Still, she swallowed that sigh and gave a small nod of appreciative thanks to Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé 's reassurance on Loske's consitution. She was probably right. Her first explosive interaction with The Force had been a manifestation of Light itself.

Loske loved questions that had many answers! That meant more for her to consume, weigh, form opinions on, and most importantly: Dialogue!

"Your question has many answers. For magick is what resulted when the Jedi attempted to teach my people the Force. We could not relinquish our…superstitions?

"Your people, on Dathomir, right?" She did her best to follow along the story as Pom spoke, taking interval sips of her tea.

The way Pomsty spoke of bottling the Force for a later date was fascinating, and Loske could see it's usefulness, but not its scalability. On Tython, the witches bodice had been stitched tightly with potions and elixirs for aid and retribution, but that didn't seem easy to carry around. Loske could be fully nude and be well-dressed in The Force, able to conjure it on a whim.

"But you can still use The Force, if you don't have any trinkets available, right?"

“I am able (to use the Force directly), I am discovering, however... almost all Dathomiri achieve their best results while speaking incantations, part of the superstition. As an example, you could have been healed practically instantaneously, but that would have resulted in a mass of scar tissue resulting in ongoing pain and quite possibly inept organ function. I certainly did not want that for you. The most enigmatic contrast I can draw would be—...”

"Come." Pomsty stopped speaking as Ashla whispered. Her eyes turned towards Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt .

“Ok,” she answered, knowing it was not Loske who spoke.

The room began to take on a sheen and slowly fade away from sight. Pomsty dashed towards Loske and gripped hold of her hand to bring her along upon whatever journey Ashla requested.

The room was gone, and the two were soon standing within the Empyrean. It was bright and filled with life, nature spread out all about them…Paradise far beyond the beauty provided any discovered planet.

As flocks of birds flew overhead, and butterflies fluttered about the abundant flowers, Pomsty let her knees buckle under her weight as she took it all in, overwhelmed by the differences between this realm and the Nether, whose welcoming is literally dark and life threatening. She sat down upon her heels for the moment, revealing in this place she had never before fathomed until she had come to this area among the stars.

"Is this it?" She asked Loske, her tone exhibiting her state of awestruck.

Then, "See," Ashla said.

Force Sight displayed for the two young women of Ashla, as Pomsty had come to understand the universe. "I do not know if you are aware," she said, "but the galaxy can be traversed through the ethereal realm." It was how she had come to Tython before, and had tried to explain to Loske who inquired on the Witch's methods.

Before them a radiant grid of gold enveloped the land. It breathed through Ashla. It was calm and precise, perfected geometrical lines, flowing with the essence of the goddess. It stretched out as far as the eye could see, and it went on beyond.

It stretched across the galaxy, and the Light was fallen to the wayside with patches of darkness and the grid lines vibrated and twisted with futility in Systems where darkness ruled over the people. If P Placeholder 0128 is correct in his beliefs, then it is here that Ashla exists in agony. But Pomsty saw also her Fanged God of Darkness, holding his favorite prisoner for torture and revenge. Pomsty felt certain this entity is none other than her Winged Goddess from fables retold of events taken place long ago. Asha held he, her tormentor, from grasping hold of the entire galaxy and pulling it into Darkness.

Pomsty realized her participation in it all, how she her practices had inflicted pain upon Ashla.

"All Light is joined, like its people are joined together. We are one," the voice of Ashla declared. Pomsty understood, that the Ashla, the Winged Goddess, and any other name she went by, wether one entity or many did not matter, as the method and the goal is the same. She is the tenderness, compassion and understanding of the Feminine Mother, while the Fanged God life's representation of attributes to the Male Father counterpart, power, resolution, logic…

Pomsty knew how to traverse the Empyrean from her ability to do so through its Dark counterpart, Hell.

"Appreciate the foresight.." Loske commented and tipped her tea cup toward the mistress with Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé 's explanation of how badly her wound could have turned out on Tython. Even if it'd been healed. She quickly tried to store the piece of china on the mantle of the fireplace when Pom reached out to grab her -- because even in all the excitement, she daren't make a mess of this home.

The mantle disappeared, though. Along with the cauldron in the fireplace, the miscellaneously discarded books and other objects that had previously composed what Pom had referred to as 'the study'. It was replaced with an effulgent, all encompassing representation of nothing and everything at the same time. Loske's breath hitched in her throat.

"Is this what?" She whispered to Pomsty's question, feeling the need to keep her voice low in such a foudroyant display. She was also curious about this proverbial it and what had just happened. She'd deduced it was some sort of display from Ashla, what with the circumjacent invitation they'd received and Pomsty's explanation that this location itself could only exist with Ashla's provision. It was then that Loske's spatial perception was assaulted, nay, liberated to another level. Loske was speechless, but Pom seemed quite at ease to explain that this was just another transportation option. This was the ethereal realm.

Loske held out her own hands in this world, after attempting to digest all the lines that composed an unfathomable stretch of territory, and marvelled at the silhouette she'd been drawn in. At least, her fingers. It was perfectly calibrated with the actions she could feel herself taking. Fantastic!

She then followed Pom's gaze to the divine struggle, and felt herself frown. So it seemed that there was an element of sacrifice to be used -- while Ashla was leveraged, her power could grow, her influence extend. But it meant she'd also have to reinforce those areas with practice, and repetition if she were to thwart her assailant.

Still whispering, Loske felt the need to intrude "What does this mean to you, Pom?"

"I used to live within that squaller. I used to create it and sustain it. I lived for the feelings it stirred to wield the power. I never would have believed in all my life, I would be right where I am at today. I never would have believed that I had been wrong about my interpretation of my own actions. I was wrong about you and your people. I am talking to you and you have accepted me. And I don't want to be a part of that darkness anymore." Everything she had known had been tainted, emotion, expectations, relationships, duty, knowledge, direction…people, everything! Pomsty stared off into the abyss as she spoke, astounded by how she saw it today. She had seen it all before, surely, but never through her current understanding.

Her eyes finally trailed back towards the peace which radiated before them. She felt deeply moved and just froze where she sat. The gentle breeze sifted through the strands of her hair, carried in it the scent of Gardenia.

‘Good things beget good magick,’ she pondered. ‘Will not great magick come from here?’

She wondered about traversing this Empyrean the same as she had the Nether. One can tell where planetary systems existed based on the view through Force Sight. She had always seen the light before but it had burned her flesh then, proving her aversion to existing within it. She wondered if some actual physical purification had occurred to her, leaving her unable to even sense her dark god who is well aware that she is missing, and is sure to be reeling over the idea of to whom he had lost his daughter of the night. She dread the idea of falling into his presence again. Vytal, her sister herself had warned her of such ramifications, and the Fanged God also demanded worship directly. She knew however, that whatever should happen, she would by her own merit have to face Him, to gain her freedom to live as she wills.

And as quickly as the transformation had begun, the two were returned to their surroundings among the little chateau, located in a mystical place and time, upon the lower levels of Coruscant.

Pomsty rose from where she had been deposited, a glass jar of dried herbs capped with a thick cork topper, that had not been present before, now rested next to the heated cauldron. She would need to study their properties, and how they ought be combined before jumping in. Luckily there were journals stashed somewhere. She would trust her instinct to do it, but thought it best to start out right, lest she make a mistake with her potion and then find it difficult to correct her recall on how it should be prepared in future sessions.

She looked over Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt wondering what she was thinking of all that had just transpired. This is just the life of the redeemed Nightsister.

Loske had landed amidst a pile of books. The pages of random catalogued information opened to intriguing information that she'd never read. With a grunt, she wiggled her feet to leverage herself to stand back up. This room was far less luminescent than the beautiful, sprawling experience they'd just been in. There was a part of Loske that was forlorn about being expelled from the ethereal realm and back to the corporeal, and she looked about her form with vague dismay.

"Wow," she murmured, focusing on Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé who was already starting to tinker with something new. She seemed so relaxed about what had just transpired, as if it were an expected happenstance, rather than an awe-inspiring vision. "What made you come join us at Tython?" She asked, having been privy to several conversations about predestination lately. Perhaps it was The will of The Force moving all things.

"I certainly had not foreseen that any of this would happen!" She had taken up scrying at one point to see into the lives of others, but foreshadowing was only as good as the bearer of such tales. Gods and goddesses rarely shared such plans with their subjects, and those lesser beings, the jinn, who did speak tales of events to come, have no solid knowledge of the future at all, nor gift to foretell regarding what only the gods know.

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt had asked what lead Pomsty to join the Jedi upon Tython weeks ago, which set the Nightsister upon her journey to her redemption. "I found this planet the night before your mission to Tython was scheduled to embark. Your master invited me to stay on this planet as his guest, and invited me to accompany him. I walked hours seeking lodging, practically entranced, before stumbling upon this place. After spending the night here, my curiosity about your people had certainly exploded. I knew where you would be, and found you by your presence amidst the Nether, just as you saw a moment ago, witnessing the energies scattered about the Empyrean, through Force Sight. It is not difficult to locate a gathering of Jedi no matter how small, amidst the negative energies of the Flesh Raiders which had been abundant. You certainly know how to stand out, like flowing waves of peace among surrounding chaos."

Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé 's story was rooted in magic. Her explanation was simple but intricate. Loske smiled at the end, finding a particular delight in being easy to find based on what she radiated within The Force. When she'd first started on this sensitivity adventure, she'd been paralleled with a tempest. A raging storm. From Pomsty's descriptor, she sounded more like a lighthouse. Which she liked.

"I'm glad it happened." She admitted, tucking a loose strand of blonde behind her ear.

"Pomsty, you've been ever-generous with me. I'm glad we're on this exploration together." Her fingertips reached to touch on the crystal that rested against her chest, referencing the token and then gesturing around the home. "Is there anything..." no, be more pointed to get an answer: "What can I do for you?"

Pomsty thought it fantastic to have a friend by choice, someone with whom she holds no past with, nor prior knowledge of. It is refreshing to know she can rely on these people if ever necessary. And she too, desires to provide whatever she can to benefit them. These people are genuine with her, not after something, not fearful, just open and real.

If she could ask for anything, it would root to her core being, to appease her drive to learn. It is what she desires the most, wether it be about the Force, life here, or the customs of civilizations which absolutely evade her understanding. People just toss her amidst a place, and she ends up standing out like fine aged red wine at a rave party. Nobody she has ever known has ever understood men…and damnit, even they are different here! She still cannot believe they are for real, how they come across to her! Where are the monsters hiding??

She stared in thought wondering if any of those things would cause Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt to bolt, screaming. "No strings at all," she said; happy to know their ties may already be set between them.

"Well then," she clapped her hands together and rubbed them, greedily looking about the study room. The fact that such a place of purity resided on Coruscaunt, especially after she and Cedric had discovered a nexus of the darkside within its core, was completely enthralling. "Have you explored this place much?"

Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé had already discerned there were no chairs, and many journals. What else had Ashla done for her interior decoratin?
"You should make it more homey if you're going to stay here."

"It's a…" she made a peculiar face while touching her pointer finger and thumb tips together, "tad complicated." She needed to ponder how she would explain to Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt where she actually stands right now. "Well…what you see around you, everything that is, is granted you by something, some Force…let's say encapsulated within this limited space." Pomsty only knew of the Light to exist throughout this galactic core, as any place and culture is by far opposite to the darkness she created and enjoyed before in her life. No please is as Dark as dwelling among the Nightsisters of Dathomir!

She knows this is going to need some elaboration; what better than the grand tour? She fluttered her fingertips as the idea came to her. "Let's step outside for a brief moment; shall we? Start at the beginning."

Once outside the walls Pomsty turned her back upon the chateau, and lead Loske by her side to walk a thousand hundred paces into the tree line, before turning back towards her residence again. "This is a magical place. It doesn't operate by terms of physics which are easily comprehendible." The little building is gone, and in its place is an old volcanic rock mound, surrounded by grass, with the tree line surrounding the rear off in the distance.

From as far back as the pedestal with the potted flower and the natural arch she had stepped through, the land here is under a great and mysterious spell. The sight however seems to stretch out for as far as the eye can see. She walked it once, even past the arch and pedestal, and she walked the nature of the land all day! It never ends! One could perhaps get lost in the forest, she often pondered; but who could even get to this point in order to find themselves lost? For one who knows the proper way to access this area, and is a Magical being, the city streets and all manmade structures disappear to reveal its hidden magick. Just like any ritual, however simplistic, it is to pluck the flower and walk under the arch for entry and exit, reciting the Incantation shared with Loske. For Pomsty the recitation simply came to her being, for Ashla Willed Pomsty to learn about the existence of this place.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Let's go back now," Pomsty stated as if feigning the whole idea and laughably planning to trick Ashla into believing the idea genuine!

At the first step of her heel out of the tree line, the mound seemed to take on an ethereal sheen, until it formed the little rustic house she knows, to be honest, not yet so very well.

Pomsty showed Loske that what they actually see also feels solid as well. She gripped hold of the doorknob and twisted it to enter into the mystical place once again. "I feel that it is just a few rooms cut out of the rock, dear. The inside furnishings change based on what is necessary at any given moment. If I don't need to go into the kitchen, the kitchen simply does not exist until I do require to." Pomsty looked over Loske for her expression, wondering just how insane she must deem the witch to be right now. "But there is absolutely no way to prove it to you, except when someone uninvited comes around. They seem like ghosts of a different reality. They may walk right through you, and you can hear them talk about the cave like its just some big empty dark place. The mound does exist within the actual city, but it is likely a mere hiccup in some ancient architectural plans. Someone likely accesses it through a basement hatchway. I like to try and scare them off though. I wouldn't want people to make a habit of exploration, or worse, actually disturb the magick by damaging whatever relics and amulets are in place to generate it."

The natural ebb and flow of the empyrean was thick here, as if Ashla herself had plucked Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé and Loske into a cauldron of light and were twirling them around to make a stew. She willingly obliged to her hostess' suggestion, and wandered back out of the home to the garden she'd first arrived in.

By the time they'd reached the tree line, try as she might, she couldn't see the parked speeder she'd come in. It wasn't a mechanic of The Force, and therefore had no place intruding in on the sanctuary Pom had discovered and was now coveting as her own.

original.gif

Unable to restrain herself as Pomsty looked around, Loske crouched and ran her fingers through the blades of grass. They tickled her palm, and felt warm to the touch. They'd been bathing in sunlight all the while the two women were in the house. They whispered no stories to her on the interaction, and she was only able to feel their pure existence in the moment. Nothing beyond, nothing former.

She rose again, folding her hands together as if to trap the pleasantness of the flora between her fingers. Silently, she followed behind Pom, doing what she could to physically and mentally soak in the peace of the spot.

When they arrived back at the house, Frank greeted them -- he hadn't left, for not wanting to roll over dirt unnecessarily. He much preferred the temporary installation of the ground of this home.

"Fascinating. What are you doing to scare them off? I left my speeder out there, they may think that curious...parked near this haunted mound in the city."

"Burning a little sage accomplishes just about everything," she answered Loske's question, regarding how to dispel unwanted visitors from the natural realm. "People go crazy here, wanting to see the last little patch of earth they could not overhaul and pack down for a solid foundation. I have heard children daring one another to venture down into the haunted cavern." She laughed.

"I believe I saw your speeder appearing in this realm as a wildly shaped bush," she said matter-of-factly. "Worry not. It is merely a thing, and you possess mental capacities for invention far beyond what any speeder can aid you."

Pomsty stood before the cauldron again and cocked her head in thought. She emitted a lite tsk as an idea hit her. "Why didn't I see this before?" The witch raised her hands, channelling power towards the brew as she softly sang in her native tongue. The pot boiled violently until the liquid expanded upwards towards the rim. Once it was about to overflow, it began to swirl, forming into a tight cyclone. Light sparked randomly throughout the whole of it, until the light then gathered and grew in strength. As the cyclone rose and breached the containment of the cauldron, it emitted a blinding flash, leaving Pomsty momentarily blinded as the potion completed and generated results. The flash had preceded an audible explosion, which Pomsty had expected but still caused her a lite cringe, for she felt the shockwave pound against her abdomen.

"Sorry about that."

She had turned her body away from the cauldron, but remained where she stood, until her vision returned to her. Within the room, next to her stood a crystalline pedestal and a previously unexplored grimoire. The blind stamping was that of a slender winged entity with feminine attributes. A flame cracked into existence above the book, and the white binding flipped open, as the flame then began to dance across the pages, inscribing to the parchment the list of information it would behold. The grimoire began writing itself before her eyes. Pomsty's eyes widened, beholding this amazement.

This is a very good day which likely would not have turned out as this, had Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt not agreed to Pomsty's invitation and the young woman shared her gifts with the redeemed Nightsister. Pomsty may have saved Loske's life, but Pomsty also felt the deed repaid to her in this.

She possessed a mental fortitude that excelled the usefulness of a speeder? Loske’s logician side refuted that statement, and she furrowed her brow.

No matter, Pomsty was back to the cauldron. And when the raven haired mistress stood near the fire, it was more than stew she produced. following the tune of the song, the contents rose and gnarled beautifully - until it reached critical mass and exploded. She raised her arm To cover her eyes and turned away. Bright, kaleidoscopic dots danced in her vision as she blinked at a distant bookshelf to orient herself again.

“Woah,” she mouthed, a crude response to a beautiful situation. Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé had a much more natural reaction to the winged woman and invisible scribe. “Did you and Ashla conjure this?”

she moseyed to stand next to Pom, peeking over her shoulder at the cursive in the book. “What’s it say?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom