Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Little Companion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To provide companionship and company too my main oc (Lissa). As well as interact with other characters. This droid will mainly assist Lissa in anything she would require.
Image Source: http://www.ditl.org/ship-pictures.php?ClassID=fedhermes&ImageNo=1&ListID=Styling&ListReset=Yes
Canon Link: N/A
Permissions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A
Manufacturer: Lissa Javik https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/updated-lissa-app.161687/#post-2140798
Affiliation: Lissa Javik https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/updated-lissa-app.161687/#post-2140798
Market Status: Closed Market

• Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: The scale is Unique
  • Material: durasteel

• Classification: second degree
  • Weight: Light
  • Height: Small
  • Movement: Repulsorlift
  • Armaments: none
  • Misc. Equipment: none
  • Resistances (Optional): None
Strengths:
Able to make billions of calculations in short periods of time

Weaknesses :
Cannot fight at all

Description:

So this particular droid was mainly inspired from Star Trek ships because I always thought those things could just be little personal droids if you could program a personality into them. And well I like them more then Star Wars ships. I actually wanted to make this droid first then I would make Lissa but I figured people would be more inclined to RP with an actual human instead of a tiny starship. I actually do have a big character arc in mind for this little guy and how he's gonna contribute to the larger world as well as be Lissa's best friend. The little guy is actually a complete opposite of Lissa while she is more cold and stoic The little droid is more open and optimistic but it comes with a cost of having all of Lissa's personal mental problems as well as her violent tendencies only a sith lord could have. If you want to know more feel free to dm me. The little guy can see out of that orange light and uses the back as it's repulsorlift.

Hermes1.jpg

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Lissa Javik Lissa Javik

Welcome to the factory! Cute mini ship droid!
  • Please link your bio to the Manufacturer and Affiliation
  • Material: Basic Metal; What does this mean? The most common metal is the durasteel in the SW, and you need electronic/droid components too your droid. Please edit this.
  • The Third degree droid is a protocoll droid, I think you thought a second degree droid when you mentioned the "billions of calculations", if not, please add the "Special features" to the template where you explain that how this is possible.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Lissa Javik Lissa Javik

Thank you! One more thing, the image source's link is not good, you need to link the site where you found the picture, not the picture's link itself. So please changed it to this one. And if you finished the edit, please tag me, and not just write a comment. I'm not following the subs, so without a tag, it is possible I'll not see you wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom