Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Literally anything

I'm just looking to get something going for myself.

I'm super bored and I'm sure there are others who are looking for something right now. Vaulkhar is a capable force user and is willing to teach if someone is looking for lessons. If not, that's cool. I'm looking for just about anything right now to keep the gears rolling in the head for roleplay.

Any takers?

Xiarr Sair said:
I'm also looking for a good roleplay,but I'm dry when it comes to ideas. So hopefully we can figure something out.
[member="Vaulkhar"]
I'm always down.

I mean, we're in the same faction, so we can always just run into each other on the Crimson Dragon and do some roleplay there. I know you're looking to become a Knight as well, I'm sure I can help there and give you a training thread or two so you can finally get that promotion.

Or perhaps one of you would like to dev some hypervelocity gun? (Jessica is uncomfortable around dark-siders even if she cannot use the Force)

Although my toon would ICly be able to design the whole thing all by her lonesome, a dev thread is required.

[member="Daemora Fel"]

What would you have in mind for a thread? We've never met before, so I'm more than willing to do an introductory thread with you and test out your characters knowledge as a whole.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

This sounds horribly boring! But, if it helps you in your characters own development, just throw me a PM. I'm willing to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom