Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of Chaos Locations?

I am not sure if it has been done before but inspired from [member="Fatty"]'s list of events, @Lilliane's list of planetary governors and [member="Raziel"]'s / staff Map Index, I was thinking of compiling a list of chaos subbed locations.

To simplify what I am saying is - using the Map Index to my advantage, I'd have something like this:

A
AARGAU
  • Geographic Landmarks:
    Not Really Grand Canyon
  • Weird Rock Formation

[*]Cities:
  • Not Really El Dorado
  • Cheaper New York City

[*]Structures:
  • Carach's Penthouse of Secrets
  • The Great Pyramid of the Spreadsheet Lord

This is just a basic example, mainly to give you a better picture of what I am aiming for.

This thread, as the title hints, is just to see if I can muster enough support and if I do I will slap a new thread up where you can link me all your subs and technically make the list itself.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
[member="Vitor Avendahl"]

I like this idea. This helps me to not-recreate a location on a planet. As an added bonus, it might give me ideas as to tweek previous submissions (No Copy-Catting, just improving on something I like) for future submissions. You have my support!

This sounds like a good project for the community.

Also you know what?

If people have been tagging their locations right I'd be willing to add a link to the map index to all threads tagged with a given planet name.

[member="Vitor Avendahl"]

I'm not going to maintain a list of locations for a given planet in the map index.

However, I will look into adding a [tagged threads] link to take people directly to any threads with the title of the location in the thread.

If the community wants to build and maintain a list then that's great :)

This is actually a larger project on the list of things that will be part of LORE in Codex. You may make a list if you want, but eventually there will be an official list maintained by the Codex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom