Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of all non-canon planets with restricted materials (*codex judges only*)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Player made planets with restricted materials
Beskar -
Echoy'la

Cortosis -
Conglomerate Prime
Gallos
Umphathia

Ionite -
Dha'dinui
Deleritas
Dariya
Sekirei
Anirc
Mayferria

Laminanium -
Deilos

Phrik -
Sekalus

Stygium -
Enigma Prime
Kelsier

Songsteel -
Asahi
Gratos

Ultrachrome -
Gratos

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] could you please have a judge or yourself to confirm this list is correct

Sanya Val Swift said:
Would you like me to look through all the player made planets and construct a list for you that has the restricted minerals? Ill pm it to you save you lots of hassle there.

Tefka said:
If you want, sure. Just post it up in the Codex Discussion forum and have the CJs approve it before it gets funneled up to me. If it went straight to me, I'd be liable to make mistakes.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I was been thorough making sure everything was there even the ones that don't need a mining dev.

I was also thinking on the lines of if someone wanted to make a location to mine said material. Dev would still have to be there but for the purpose of what it's going to be used for (as in the map) it's allows users to see what is where.

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]
No, it's irrelevant. You could have a mine producing a tonne of songsteel a day but you can't use a gram of it until you've done the challenge. Thus, the mine location is not worth disclosing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom