Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Liquidation [Chandrila DataTech & Hudrel Robotics]

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Taeli thought long and hard about whether to post another bid, as she was extremely wary of getting into a bidding war with someone that had the backing of the Queen of Trade. But, she would post one more bid to see what might happen.

Thirty million credits, along with the Sith Talisman of Concentration, and the establishment of a Nightshade-class Research Station, no questions asked and all expenses paid for by Krayt Industries in stocking it and constructing it in the system of Miss Drey's choice.

[member="Darth Ayra"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Judah grumbled a little. He reached up to scratch his beard and think of the next move. How badly did he want DataTech? It could certainly prove interesting....especially if it started to pump out 'green technology' for both Salacia and ATC. A bid went in again.

31.5 Million Credits for a 95% Stake of DataTech, 5% remaining to the current owner.
One vial of Aspha Serum
Financial backing from ATC

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Her opponent was relying mainly on Miss Arceneau's help to pull him through this, interesting. Counter.

Thirty-two million credits, 30% of any profits made to be sent to whatever account the previous owner wanted the credits sent to, and 90% ownership for her with 10% of the company's stock remaining in the previous owner's hands, along with the Sith Talisman of Concentration, and the establishment of a Nightshade-class Research Station, no questions asked and all expenses paid for by Krayt Industries in stocking it and constructing it in the system of Miss Drey's choice.

| [member="Selka Ventus"] |

//
To Miss Ventus.
-

Thank for you inquiries. I am happy to go ahead with the sale. I enclose a contract that legally binds out agreement and for the sum of 1,850,000 cr to be transferred to my account.

-Drey.

Contract
Hudrel Robotics LTD.
Technology - Droid - Manufacture

Proposal Submitted To:
Selka Ventus

Proposal Submitted By:
Alicia Drey
We hereby submit our expectations and estimates for:

The sale of Hudrel Robotics LTD to Selka Ventus for the sum of 1,850,000 cr (dactaries).
Selka Ventus to assume the position of CEO of Hudrel Robotics LTD.
Transference of shares to represent Selka Ventus for a 95% majority of Hudrel Robotics LTD.
Alicia Drey to step down as CEO of Hudrel Robotics LTD.
Alicia Drey to hold a 5% share of Hudrel Robotics LTD.

We propose:

The acceptance of our expectations and estimates.

Acceptance of Contract:

Authorized Signature: Alicia Drey.
Note: This proposal may be withdrawn by us if not accepted within 3 days.

Date of acceptance: 844 ABY.

Signature: Alica Drey.
Signature: ________________

| [member="Taeli Rae"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"] |

//
To Taeli Rae, Judah Dashiell, Danger Arceneau.

Is it possible for an agreement to be made between all parties for a joint majority stake? I propose the following:

42.5% of shares distributed to Taeli Rae, for the sum of 15,000,000 cr (dactaries), Sith Talisman of Concentration and establishment of a Nightshade-class research station of a system of my choice.
42.5% of shares distributed to Judash Dashiell, for the sum of 15,000,000 cr (dactaries), one vial of Aspha serum and the finical backing of ATC via Danger Arceneau's offer on my next venture.
5% of shares left to Alicia Drey.

-Drey.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ayra"]

Contract
Hudrel Robotics LTD.
Technology - Droid - Manufacture

Proposal Submitted To:
Selka Ventus

Proposal Submitted By:
Alicia Drey

The sale of Hudrel Robotics LTD to Selka Ventus for the sum of 1,850,000 cr (dactaries).
Selka Ventus to assume the position of CEO of Hudrel Robotics LTD.
Transference of shares to represent Selka Ventus for a 95% majority of Hudrel Robotics LTD.
Alicia Drey to step down as CEO of Hudrel Robotics LTD.
Alicia Drey to hold a 5% share of Hudrel Robotics LTD.

We propose:

Acceptance of Contract:

Signature: ___Selka Ventus__

| [member="Selka Ventus"] |

//
To Selka Ventus.

I have received your response to my proposal. Thank you for your business. I await the transference of 1,850,000 cr (dactaries) to my account.

-Drey.

[member="Selka Ventus"]

1,850,000 cr (dactaries) were taken from the iBorg accounts and transferred into the personal accounts of Alicia Drey, concluding the business between her and Selka Ventus.

[member="Darth Ayra"] | [member="Taeli Rae"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Miss Drey,

My offer was for the entire company. Miss Arceneau and I do not agree to the terms of your contract. As such, the bid is withdrawn as well as the bartered items that were placed during the auction. Best of luck in your endeavors.

-J.Dashiell

| [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"] |

//
To Judash Dashiell, Danger Arceneau.
-

It is unfortunate that you have decided to pull out your interest. Hopefully upon our next meeting we can come to an agreement.

-Drey.

| [member="Taeli Rae"] |

//
To Taeli Rae.
-

Following Judah Dashiell pulling out, I am ready to come to agreements with you. I enclose a contract of agreement based on your offer. I would be pleased to receive the Sith talisman you brought up in your offer, but for it to remain strictly off the books and not included in the submission of expectation and estimates as detailed in the contract.

-Drey.

Contract
Chandrila DataTech LTD.
Technology - Software - Industry

Proposal Submitted To:
Taeli Rae

Proposal Submitted By:
Alicia Drey

The sale of Chandrila DataTech LTD to Taeli Rae for the sum of 32,000,000 cr (dactaries).
Taeli Rae to assume the position of CEO of Chandrila DataTech LTD.
Transference of shares to represent Taeli Rae for a 90% majority of Chandrila DataTech LTD.
Alicia Drey to step down as CEO of Chandrila DataTech LTD.
Alicia Drey to hold a 10% share of Chandrila DataTech LTD.
Alicia Drey to receive 30% of Chandrila DataTech LTD's profits per monthly quarter.
A contract to be made between Krayt Industries LTD and Alicia Drey for the construction of a Nightshade-class research station in a star system of her choice.

We propose:

Acceptance of Contract:

Signature: ________________

[member="Darth Ayra"]

With the contract and the request, Taeli smiled to herself and sent a private message stating that the talisman would be left completely off the books and enclosed would be a signed copy of the contract sent to her.

Contract
Chandrila DataTech LTD.
Technology - Software - Industry

Proposal Submitted To:
Taeli Rae

Proposal Submitted By:
Alicia Drey

The sale of Chandrila DataTech LTD to Taeli Rae for the sum of 32,000,000 cr (dactaries).
Taeli Rae to assume the position of CEO of Chandrila DataTech LTD.
Transference of shares to represent Taeli Rae for a 90% majority of Chandrila DataTech LTD.
Alicia Drey to step down as CEO of Chandrila DataTech LTD.
Alicia Drey to hold a 10% share of Chandrila DataTech LTD.
Alicia Drey to receive 30% of Chandrila DataTech LTD's profits per monthly quarter.
A contract to be made between Krayt Industries LTD and Alicia Drey for the construction of a Nightshade-class research station in a star system of her choice.

We propose:

Acceptance of Contract:

Signature: Taeli Rae

| [member="Taeli Rae"] |

//
To Taeli Rae.
-

Thank for your business Taeli. I look forward to meeting you on Kesh to discuss the shares that have become available in your company. I will pick up the talisman when we meet in person. I look forward to our meeting and continuing our new arrangement as shareholders.

-Drey.

~​
32,000,000 cr (dactaries) were transferred into the account of Alicia Drey, following the sale of her shares in Chandrila DataTech. It concluded the liquidation of her corporations and their assets, making her far richer in terms of wealth, possessions and influence.

FIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom