Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Liquidation [Chandrila DataTech & Hudrel Robotics]

Liquidation
Of Chandrila DataTech & Hudrel Robotics

am3t.png

Chandrila DataTech - Tier 3

Location(s):
Core Worlds.

Bormea sector, Chandrila system
Chandrila, Hanna City.

Azure sector, Axum system.
Anaxes, Pols Anaxes.
Assets:
Products:
Lenoi I
"Chon" Operating system
The "Chon" Store
Core I
Raxor I

Real Estate:
"DataTech" stores

Subsidaries:
Anax Arms - Tier 1

~​

hudrel%20640x400_zpsjdvlzr65.jpg
Hudrel Robotics - Tier 2
Location(s):
Assets:
Products:
N/A
Real Estate:
Subsidaries:
N/A
~
Alicia Drey, CEO of Chandrila DataTech and Hudrel Robotics, has announced the immediate liquidation of her assets in her corporations, including their patents, real estate, subsidaries and their shares. With a 100% controlling interest in both Chandrila DataTech and Hudrel Robotics, both corporations are available to buy.
In a prepare statement released on Chandrila, it is stated that Alicia Drey has citied the reasons behind the liquidation of Chandrila DataTech, Hudrel Robotics and their assets due to poor health, following a car accident in Hanna City seven months ago.
Bidding can begin.

Before a bid was to be placed by the Tetan, a note was sent instead - via the holonet - to miss Drey. Not one to spend gross amounts of credits in a single bid, questions were to be raised first.

//
Miss [member="Alicia Drey"]
-

It has come to my attention that you are liquidating your assets, and though I do not quite know you as well as I might have had the chance, I would like to question how important the sale of these corporations would be to your ailment. Not quite so out of interest in the companies - you have my word that I am interested in expanding my corporate reach slightly, but I extend the worries of a mutual friend.

- Sinna

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

//
Miss Sinna
-

Thank for your interest Miss Sinna. I am aware of who you speak of. Our mutual friend and I are back in correspondence with one another. Discussion of my health and the importance of the liquidation of Chandrila DataTech, Hudrel Robotics and their assets can be done in person, if you wish to discover more about the situation.

The doors of my residence at Sojourn is available for you to meet with me once more.

- Drey.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

As someone who had been working on business relations with Miss Drey in the past, Taeli felt sadness that the woman she had met on Balmorra had been injured and could no longer run her companies. While she had initially been interested in Hudrel Robotics, she was more interested in Chandrila DataTech and working on the electronics side of things.

Taeli wanted to wait and see what others might bid, if anyone, but she would place a bid of two million credits to outright buy Chandrila DataTech just to test the waters.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Judah would take a look at the auction. DataTech would be the only one he was interested in, surely his partner in this potential business would feel the same. [member="Danger Arceneau"] should see the usefulness in having various bits of technology scattered throughout the 'verse. Get them hooked on your system and keep the upgrades coming.

Chandrila Datatech - 10 Million Credits , opening bid.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Well that escalated quickly, she thought as she saw the ten million credit bid come in. Oh lovely, but now she had an opponent in the game there. She did enjoy a good game of chess and chicken.

Upping bid to 10.5 million credits

| [member="Silara Kuhn"] | [member="Taeli Rae"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] |

Chandrila DataTech thanks for you it's interest. The combined sale of it's assets, which include it's real estate, patents on it's products and subsidaries work out to twenty million dactaries (credits).

Alicia Drey is open to negotiations.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Alicia Drey"]

In light of the recent message from the company itself, and the bid from her opponent, Taeli tapped her chin for a moment. Chandrila was in a neutral pocket of space currently, on the border between both the Republic and One Sith Empire. Precarious position some might say.

Chandrila DataTech - twenty-one million credits

[member="Alicia Drey"]

As credits are not the only substance to prove value, especially of those in our .. realms of work.. I offer twelve million credits, and the production of one Sith Meditation sphere, the designs of which are to be used from my research of Naga Sadow, as well as access to any treatment which may provide aid to your current disposition. I can work out the details on that last bit with my husband.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Well now that was interesting, a new player had joined the game. She would have to react accordingly, and if they were offering rare artifacts and such, she could play that game.

Twenty-one million credits and one of the last Talismans of Concentration produced by AEL before Rave Merrill's disappearance

[member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Alicia Drey"]

As Mistah Dashiell had so asked for her financial backing and support for his venture, the Queen of Trade would also join her potential partner in this endeavour with a slight tug of the narcotic between her lips.

Quietly, she would mull over what was currently being offered.

So a health issue was it? So, in regards to that she too decided to add to [member="Judah Dashiell"]'s bid on top of what he was offering.

• One Vial of Aspha Serum: a Super Healing Drug that surpasses Bacta, Kolto, and Kolcta. Capable of healing nearly any wound, reattaching limbs, fighting off infections and even countering the effects of aging if regularly ingested along with acting as a very effective anti-bacteria
  • Financial backing of ATC for your next future company venture.

| [member="Silara Kuhn"] | [member="Taeli Rae"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] |

The offer from Miss Sinna, Taeli Rae and Judah Dashiell had been received. Taeli had usurped Judah's bid by an extra cool one million credits. But the bid from Miss Sinna had involved a cash sum of twelve million dactaries, followed by the inclusion of a Sith meditation sphere, a pricless artifact.

Alicia Drey made no offer or response, waiting for Judah's next bid, if there was one; and whether or not Miss Sinna or Taeli Rae would increase their offers following their last bids respectively.

| [member="Silara Kuhn"] | [member="Taeli Rae"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"] |

Danger Arceneau's offer was added to Judah Dashiell's previous bid. Chandrila DataTech enquires as to what assets would be divided between the two partners, such as shareholdings, patents and the real estate that the is currently owned by Alicia Drey.

[member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Judah Dashiell"]

In aurabesh sigils, the following would be sent in via encrypted sigils.

All assets will belong to Judah Dashiell.

Somewhere, Danger Arceneau was giving a slow exhale of her cigarillo.

| [member="Silara Kuhn"] | [member="Taeli Rae"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"] |

//
To Danger Arceneau.

Understood Miss Arceneau.

- Drey.

[OOC: It's nearly 6am here and I haven't slept. I will reply when I wake up later. I will review your bids upon my return. Happy hunting.]

The arrival of [member="Danger Arceneau"]'s bid meant her withdrawal. While she had intended to offer the same medical aid with help from her husband, whom owned the company which produced the Aspha serum, she was not in any mood to have a bidding war with someone who would be capable of providing more than enough credits to sway one away from artifacts and trinkets, and she was certainly keen on not selling off any holocrons.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Silara Kuhn"] | [member="Taeli Rae"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"] | [member="Selka Ventus"] |

Chandrila DataTech thanks Miss Sinna for her inquires, including that Alicia Drey's invitation remains for her to take. They include that Judah Dashiell's bid, tabled alongside Danger Arceneau offer, will be accepted unless Taeli Rae wishes to table a new bid, which will be taken into consideration.

Selka Ventus's offer of two million dactaries for Hudrel Robotics has been received. A counter offer of 1.85 million for a 95% majority over the company has been tabled, leaving Alicia Drey with 5% as a shareholder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom