Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Lintic Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abril

The priest God never paid
The Temple of The Lintics
kr8sIseQq7xF6SXoi4Vglml5AXoZw0AvYBEwF7IAr9I.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Lintic Temple
  • Classification: Abandoned temple
  • Affiliation: It is abandoned but used by Abril. Previously The Lintics (also WIP)
  • Accessibility: It's on a small planet. In the middle of nowhere, anyone can enter or find it if they know where it is.
  • Security: N/A, expect Abril
  • Description: The structure is full of sculptures and resembles that of a church. The catacombs are long and large. The structure stretches underground, including multiple escape routes, dining halls, libraries, training rooms and lastly the ritual room.
POINTS OF INTEREST
The Ritual area is full of force energy and would attract any force users passing by.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Lintic Temple was built by the Lintic Mages at an unknown period of time. It was primarily used as a small temple for those gifted enough to use the ways of the Lintic. They were few but packed a punch in combat. Now it lies in ruin and despair. Once a great empire, now dust. It is unknown as to why the Lintics disappeared from the face of the galaxy.

[member="Abril"]

Are you planning to submit a planet where this location is on or are you still figuring out what planet you want it to be on? Because either way, I need a location here before this can be approved. Let me know what your plans are for this and we can work on it together.

Abril

The priest God never paid
Yeah. Although I don't think a full-scale planet bio would be necessary as there is way too much-unneeded info in the template that wouldn't be necessary in the lore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom