Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Activity this Weekend

As it states.

Probably like everyone else.

I'll respond to what I can but my activity on the Invasions and other major threads will just have to wait until Sunday evening.

Wife planned a birthday party for me tonight (yay for Taverns and 30th birthdays? :D) and it's going to go into the god knows what hours. (And one of my combatants is on LOA now anyways!)

Anyways, I'll check PMs and respond to questions if they come my way.

[member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Addam Finn"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Ordo"]

I have returned obviously. Unfortunately...hung over.

4 A.M, lots of booze and great friends that hung out all night.

Saw one of the best movies ever of one of the greatest American heroes in my mind, helped a bit (emotionally) as a Veteran. I recommend everyone who can, go see American Sniper.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"] saw it Saturday. The ending was so emotional. He went through so much. Did so much for his country for other soldiers. I cried through the entire ending. Highly recommend it to others. As a veteran myself it hit me on many levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom