Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilith Vox

9mDpsov.jpg

QJNGdz9.gif
basic information
Name: Lilith Vox
Known As: Darth Electra
Aliases:
  • Angel of Death
  • Butcher of Men
  • The Dark Mother
  • Devoratrix
  • The Night Queen
Faction: Independent
Homeworld: Unknown

Species: Human
Orientation: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Alone

physical attributes
Hair: Nearly Black
Eyes:
  • Espresso | Default
  • Silver | Sith
Height: 5'0" | 1.52 m
Weight: 104 lbs | 47 kg
Physique: Petite
Skin: Olive | Golden
EuDBnyd.gif
un8w2Oo.gif

special abilities
Force Sensitive: Yes
Alignment: Dark Side
Lightsaber: Violet
Specialties:
  • Astral Projection | the separation of consciousness from body, whereby a shadow of Lilith travels the astral plane to deliver messages and perform limited tasks, with some restrictions (i.e., long periods of astral travel weaken her body and render it profoundly vulnerable).
  • Force Lightning | an extreme sensitivity to atmospheric charges through which Lilith commands electricity, either by conjuring her own or by borrowing from storms - hence her Sith moniker, Electra.
  • Precognition | brief and often incomplete visions of the future, which usually manifest in Lilith’s dreams.
  • Sith Alchemy | the dedicated practice of sorcery and the dark arts, with an especial interest in crystals, divination, necromancy, and communicating with spirits; witchcraft.
  • Telekinesis | an explosive connection to surrounding synergies, fueled by a deep-seated rage, which permits Lilith to manipulate objects and people using only her mind.
0NfWYjL.gif

personality
Strengths:
fxjjRNI.gif

• Intelligence | Lilith’s intelligence quotient is above the statistical norm; she is calculating, nuanced, and steeped inside her own head, leading a rich internal life.
  • Spirituality | a deep connection to self, and to the greater universe, anchors Lilith to the Force; she engages in a kaleidoscope of spiritual practices, which keeps her both centered and strong.
  • Divine Feminine | feminine energy drives Lilith; she believes that women carry special strengths that men do not and uses her unique brand of ferocity to her advantage; her female friendships are unshakeable.
  • Poetic Justice | having spent most of her life as a slave, in the company of other beaten and enslaved women, Lilith is driven to protect other women and girls, and to bring their oppressors to justice.
  • Fatal Grace | her petite stature lends itself well to speed, stealth, and sharp reactions; Lilith can be nigh undetectable when she chooses to be, much like a small cat.
  • Introversion | Lilith is content being alone.
Weaknesses:
  • Diminutive Size | standing no taller than a mere five feet, and weighing scarcely over one-hundred pounds soaking wet, Lilith is small and breakable; without her Force powers, she is easily overtaken, especially in combat.
  • Past Trauma | orphaned and sold into slavery at the age of two, Lilith carries a lifetime of trauma, especially at the hands of men, who were her primary slavers.
  • Vengeance At All Costs | driven by a deep hatred for those who enslaved her - men - Lilith is violent and merciless in exacting her revenge, indiscriminately brutalizing those she views as complicit in the system.
  • Corrupted Heart | her passion for championing the vulnerable has twisted itself into something dark, ugly, and unrecognizable; in her mission to fight cruelty and violence, she has become cruel and violent.
  • Impulsiveness | Lilith is young and hungry, which propels her headfirst into heats of passion without first considering the consequences.
  • Void | Lilith has never known love.
biography
[in Lilith's words]
Z8jylaT.gif

I only know my name because my elder sisters screamed it until my soul cracked open and bled, the last moment I saw them alive. ‘Run, Lilith!’ they cried, but I could not. I was only two, and I had nowhere to go. Our parents were dead. Like vultures, the slavers descended. ‘Four pretty little girls, with no one to miss them,’ I remember the men howling into the night, their gravelly voices triumphant and cruel as they separated us forever.

My slaver, a man called Mishka, was a devil. He promised I would never see my sisters again. In return, I promised I would kill him. I was twelve when I made good on my promise, but by then, I did not need weapons.

I had my mind.

A decade of torture and violation - of mind, body, and soul - awakened something dark inside of me. I could move objects without touching them, cast sparks from my fingertips, and whisper softly to the dead; they told me things I could do to Mishka, to seize my freedom and exact my revenge.
One night I came to Mishka in his bed and woke him. He looked up to me, and I smiled. The next moment his throat collapsed. I watched, silent, as he struggled to breathe; when the light in his eyes finally left, so too did I.

The Sith became my refuge, a sieve through which I poured my hatred and rage. I sought women made to suffer like I was and zapped their oppressors into electric oblivion, wedding vengeance to justice, and earning my name: Electra. Most of all, I sought - and still seek - my sisters.

They are the key to my absolution. They are the key to my revenge.

u1SYota.gif

chapter one
  • Leave No Stone Unturned: xx | [member="Castor Vi'dreya"]
  • Crushing Slavery: xx | [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]

HydOgsY.gif

[member="Lilith Vox"] Luckily, where I'm currently living we don't allow slavers. We have a... particular way of dealing with them. Usually involves being thrown in the arena. Sometimes it involves crucifixions and other lovely methods of, umm, permanent correction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom