Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilith Engelis

Z2qvNvi.jpg
The Darkness Tastes Oh-So-Sweet.

GENERAL INFORMATION
  • NAME: Lilith Engelis
  • FACTION: N/A
  • SPECIES: Near-Human
  • RACES: Firrerreo, Human
  • HEIGHT: 5'7"
  • WEIGHT: 114 lbs
  • EYES: Green
  • HAIR: Red
  • SKIN: Fair
  • FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
  • + Rapid Healing Factor
  • + Ultraviolet Perception
  • - Mental Instability
  • - Arachnophobia
BIOGRAPHY:
  • Born to a Sith Knight and his Firrerreo slave, Lilith began life on Dromund Kaas during the days of the Sith Empire.
  • From the instant she could walk, she was torn from the arms of her mother and sent to the Academy.
  • There she was trained to become a Sith Assassin and was soon sent on many missions across the Galaxy.
  • Lilith did not enjoy her servitude to the Sith Empire, however. Upon its collapse, she saw an opportunity to know freedom.
  • Now, she roams freely about the Galaxy intent on never again being subservient to anyone or anything ever again.
POSSESSIONS:
FORCE POWERS:
LIGHTSABER FORMS:
KILLS:
  • N/A
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
  • N/A
ROLE-PLAYS:
  • N/A

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
[member="Lilith Engelis"]

Dunno how well that context fits the modern Sith Empire... We take place ~ 800 years after the Battle of Yavin. Nice character, though.

[member="Enigma"]

I'm going to try to get a touch more familiar with the site before I go posting my first thread. But, if you send me a PM maybe we can work out a plot of some sort?

[member="Jason Arkada"]

Oh, I bet you get all that girls with that charming disposition of yours.

Renato Sarkin

R
Someone else from Dromund Kaas. Renato would love to meet [member="Lilith Engelis"] at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom