Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like, Hiya!

Yeah, it's because the ones in my signature were done by me, but the one in my avatar was done by somebody else. I've never quite been able to capture the shade of blue she got when she did my avatar, but I haven't wanted to change it, because she gave Sheena these amazingly bright red eyes and did the hair better than I could too.

It'd be nice to bring it in line with the colours in my sig I guess :). I'd do it the other way around, make my sigs match the avatar, but I'd rather have it the skin tone I know I can make myself.
The full image used in my avatar is in my bio :). Thank you :)

How's this?:

sheena_zps39e20d30.jpg

That looks awesome Teynara, thank you :). Although I can't seem to save it :(. I don't suppose there's a way/somewhere you could upload it so I could? Thanks :).
Also, hi everybody :)

No, I tried right clicking. I print screened it for my avatar but I was thinking of using it for a sig. So thank you :). It looks great.

No, no, saving off of photobucket worked fine thanks :). I'm using the avatar now :) I edited the lips though (always wanted to try to make them glossier, since this IS Sheena >.>).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom