Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightsabers

I was just reading in the character creation thing in the rules, and it says that Non-Force users cannot start with a lightsaber. But does this mean that any Force user character can have a lightsaber (including double-bladed or dual-wield) by default? And can Non-Force users acquire lightsabers?

Yes. that is true. Any Jedi/Sith can have a lightsaber when they start. and any non-force user can "steal" the lightsaber from a Force user. We do not limit on what lightsaber you can or cant have. (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber) this site has lightsabers that we use it also has the histroy and other info about it. you dont have to read all of it but I recomend you do that way you know about the weapon that you are chosing. Expierment with then and see which ones you like.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I'd imagine it still took the equivalent of 3 training threads for Anja Gallandro to use a lightsabre while high.
But it was still slightly awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom