Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightsaber Training

Ok. My character has recently acquired a lightsaber (had it made in secret, then put out the story that he took it from a dead Sith as a trophy) and he is now looking to hire someone to give him at least a cursory education on how to use it.

Wolfe is not a Force user and has never been tested for Force sensitivity (it is something he flat-out refuses to have anything to deal with). He is basically a warlord, who has taken over a remnant faction of the Dominion and who controls that refugee fleet through a combination of charisma and careful planning.

The job would be put out through anonymous channels, instructing the future employee to come to a cantina in one of Commenor's cities at a certain date and time. He/she would then be contacted by Wolfe's men and shuttled aboard Wolfe's personal flagship, the Star Destroyer Argent Dawn, where they would proceed with the training in secret. The contract would offer 100.000 credits for two months of training and would specifically request for a trainer who is very good at wielding a lightsaber.

Please drop a post here and tag me if you are interested. I will pick the applicant who's character I think would make for the most interesting dynamic and contrast with mine. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom