Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightsaber Crystals?

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
The focusing crystal in a lightsaber can be used as just that, a focus. You want something to 'store' energy in? Add additional crystals, be they 'decorative' or whathaveyou. Just don't ruin your lightsaber's main crystal for it.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
So you claim to have created a saying over lying that is in itself a lie to prove you can lie? Not buying it. Bad lying.

D-

My only concern is that it might be abused by others as a means of empowerment, giving them capability above and beyond what they might be able to channel otherwise. Storage of Force energy would realistically be used to that end - to empower an individual and provide them with a storage of energy that might be unleashed all at once, likely to devastating effect.

Well I wasnthinking you could do that. but It would matter on the size of the Jem/crystal if its small and fits in the hilt of a blade then you can only have so much amount of power stored. The larger the crystal the more power you can use. and if you were to use to much all at once your body would literly explode from using so much power.

Yes, but that's part of the issue. Besides which, if it's not being channeled directly by you (i.e. the energy is being channeled directly through the crystal, as it could be in a weapon), there'd be no risk to you whatsoever. It'd be a very controversial idea, and the room for abuse is too considerable, as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom