Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lighting the Holy Flame {HORDE}

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
Sit, and gather around. For now we begin to tell the a story woven throughout centuries. The tale of the Vong Pantheon, of the Horde. A mighty group of warriors gathered on the galaxy's edge. Together they stood, for one purpose and one purpose only: To light the holy flames of war. To burn every last world so it may be reborn. From every solar system they came. It was a great cause, that of the Vong. Every civilization needs to abide by the laws of entropy. These planets had lived in peace for to long. The Gulag Plague had done it's job, but it had been absent for some time. A new sort of chaos had to be awakened. What sort of chaos? How about the wrath of more than a dozen Gods and Goddesses?

Oh yes. That sounded delightful.

One such soldier of faith was Dawn Irisael. An Umbaran mutant from Box Pity, born to a cult with similar goals as the Horde. So when her 'family' heard of these Vong... they had to show their affection. A present was sent. Irisael herself, with a hundred warriors at her side. A show of good faith... Pardon the pun. She had come three days before this fateful meeting. Every one of the faction's key players would be present. Discussions on what to do next would be held, while drinks and food were passed about. Several praying sessions would be open for those who wished to thank the Lords for this day. All was well. Now... it's about time for a toast, is it now?

"Attention! Attention!" A fork tapped against the side of a glass was enough to quiet those gathered. "Wondrous members of the glorious Horde! I speak for many when I say we have been burdened with a mighty purpose!" She paused, letting a round of applause break out. "A decade from now, historians will look back on this day, and know that it was now that things changed! We, who have come together, will let the galaxy rise again! Everything will be destroyed, and built up once more as it should be! For the Horde! FOR THE GODS!" Once more the emotionless lass sat down, adopting a fake expression of glee. She wanted them to be riled up. As her 'family' had directed.

Lord Eclipsion smirked as [member="Dawn Irisael"] gave a rousing speech, causing many of the Vong at the table to start hooting, howling and cheering. The Chiss knew that the Horde had nearly collapsed under it's own wait, but it was making a slow, but steady recovery. The Moross had crippled them at the Silken Asteroids, and the major powers were closing in on their position. But Eclipsion would not see the Horde fall, at least not under her watch. She raised her glass in the air to signify a toast, after taking a hearty swig from the drink.

Death would not stop him, no void deep or dark enough to could cage the rage he felt. Descending and unrelenting the Yuuzhan Vong Supreme Overlord was reborn into this world as something far beyond what he was before. Changing shape he had become something new, something powerful. A cloned body of the dark lord himself Darth Vornskr was his new host now and the power that he felt was amazing. Well she felt, flying down on a ragna dragon Dibella landed in front of the establishment and rolled her eyes. The horde had been crippled by Moross and in his death things were thruster into chaos the horde going through radical changes under new leadership. But today would be different, today they would return to the scene and become one with the gods in the great beyond.

Walking Into the hall Dibella looked and listers to the speech the warrior had made, quite nice really. Dibella was no longer in power and she would serve her new leader until one day she could take back her mantel as supreme overlord. That would be a very long while but she would test herself and become stronger until such a day where she could. Wearing her priestess robes Dibella clapped at the warriors speech and stepped forward from the door. "Yes, for the horde. For the gods. Tell me something. When Arcadia and Aurum burned did you see the bodies of the Jed'aii hang from the rafters as everything burned? It was quite beautiful so I've been told. It's nice to have you on our side. But there's one thing. Are you ready to do what it takes to return this galaxy from chaos?" She asked [member="Lord Eclipsion"] [member="Dawn Irisael"]

Josiah Saedrin

J
Nam, a true-blood Yuuzhan Vong, just sat on a seat near the table, not doing much until the newcomer started talking. Why had such a stupid creature come to the meeting, that was unsure, considering how little did he care about anything. But he was there, and willing to do whatever it takes to bring Horde to the same level as the super powers in the galaxy. They would have to do that.

Nam would have to do that, along with others.

He was one of the very first ones to start shouting and yelling and screaming, making strange noises, after the new member's speech. It was wonderful, and he loved it. He himself was but a new one, too, but he knew soon he will be just as important as everybody else, either in a war or wherever else he would be needed.

And he waited for the moment.

[member="High Goddess Dibella"] | [member="Lord Eclipsion"] | [member="Dawn Irisael"]

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
All was fairly quiet around Dawn. Only her own people sat by her, and though they were for the Horde's cause, their clapping was rather short-lived. None of them were really the type for celebration. Nor was Irisael herself... but at least she bothered to act the part. Midway through a glass of wine she noticed the Vong lowering their volume. A thin, wary eyebrow was raised. It was lowered a moment later, along with the cup she held. There was a newcomer. Another speaker. "I was not there. However, I have seen the holo-vids. The remains of the holy wrath the Gods released onto the land. That was what drew my people to you. Every last Devout of Boz Pity stands at the Horde's side. We are at the command of the Lords. If you doubt our... devotion, let me show you something."

One thin, pale finger slowly pulled back the collar of her black robe. There, at her shoulder blade, was what appeared to be a bruise. Yet it seemed... to move. "I, Dawn Irisael, am the product of over a century of science. I was born to the Devout of Boz Pity, as their tool for destruction. To them I am their greatest treasure. And they sent me to join you. They would risk their daughter, who is already slowly decaying, to further your cause. My wound is one that will take decades to kill. But this crusade of ours will likely bring a much swifter death. I am willing to die for the Holy." That she was. Inside there wasn't any real emotions. Nothing to make her fear death. Just a endless need to obey.
[member="Nam Karakk"] | [member="High Goddess Dibella"] | @Lord Eclipson

[member="Dawn Irisael"] [member="Lord Eclipsion"] [member="Nam Karakk"] [member="Break"]

"Very well put. Did you know our late overlord, he hated science, he hated technology and the blasphemy that it was in his eyes." Taking a few steps forward the six foot three Epicanthix smiled then took a drink from a table and drank a few hearty swings before placing it down. "You've seen the carnage, the death and destruction that the horde has brought to the systems. But right now we have no leader. No council. Our planets our not doing well at all. Tell me my dear how do you intend to fix this? You are a warrior a true warrior even. But we don't need warriors we need leaders." Sitting down now the woman grabbed another glass and drank more. Dibella wanted revenge against the galaxy , revenge against all who had wronged her. But first was first , get the horde back on its feet. "Who here can save us! Huh! Who here can deliver us to the promised mantel of the gods!" She said aloud to the group of people. The horde needed leadership and it had to come soon

Perhaps it was the energy... the religion. Or it was the wild, catatonic danger that breathed and licked along her thin, slightly rounded chin- straight 'round her neck and slid down her spine. This was her, the pirate, always searching for a source of destruction. It was what she lived for, what she would one day die for. Now - now, there was so much more. The Galaxy needed to be cleansed, this the beryl-haired corsair knew; starting with the lost, often uncharted territories of space. Vega breathed deep in through her nose and gray pools of unfettered curiosity flitted-fleeted about the gathering. Somehow she knew better to let her gaze linger too long. After all, this path was avant-garde, even for one such as her. So new, it had only been days.

Nestled in the far right corner, branded and tattooed fingers tap-tapped upon well-worn Sullust leather breeches. Slowly, while in thought, even touching upon the hidden, flat hilts of small, thin blades. Small comforts. The woman found herself smiling as they shouted, reveling in the atmosphere created for The Gods.

It all fit, this radical chaos, lest she turned into a shell looking the wrong way. The Horde it seemed were rising anew, and as it happened the woman was on a very similar journey. Luna sought with her tongue, sweeping the salt from her flush lips, pulling the taste into her mouth. There was little she could offer on advice, being a mere prospect among the cult, so she soaked in the information. One after the other, her lean arms crossed, digits curled about flesh that danced with foreign inks.

Break sat very calm and very cool in the meeting. Not much different than normal, a fanatic here a zealot there. Break wasn't sure about gods. There was no program in him that believed in them. However he did know hatred. That burned deep within him.

He sat again. Quietly listening to [member="High Goddess Dibella"] speak. It was almost familiar the way she spoke with such passion. He was interested in what she had to say. It was true that the Horde needed a leader. And it needed one quickly. It was also true he had never met most of the people here. That disturbed his peace. He was here only to make sure the Horde layed in the right hands. But it seemed none were so just yet.

But still he sat and watched in silence. His long robes covered his body and his eyes glowed red through the hood.

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
"What you- no, what we- need will be acquired. My people have contacts, resources, tools all over the galaxy. If there is something we require, I will get it. You are right in saying we need a leader. One who can is strong and smart. So out of everyone here, who will stand up?" Her question went unanswered for a moment. No doubt everyone was thinking. Quietly Dawn stood, looking over everyone gathered. Every last person was given a moment to meet her gaze. Though her sights did linger on [member="Luna Vega"]... something about the woman breathed energy. Life. Not that the Umbaran was attracted. She didn't experience such sensations. Most likely a result of her genetic modification and terribly odd childhood. "Though I am not of your kind, I offer myself to you. If none greater do so... then I will proudly stand besides you. Even if I take a position of authority, I will be one of you. When you march to war I will accompany you. Together we will rebuild this galaxy. Purge it with fire! And once we are done, the Gods will be unable to deny us! Rise with me, brothers, sisters! Give me the chance to bring us back to glory! What do you say?" Dawn's fist shot into the air as she spoke. Some of the cultists who had come with her were now spread out in the crowd. Slowly they started clapping. It was an old trick, but one that would hopefully get the others to join in. Nerf see, Nerf do. Those around you start applauding, chances are, you will as well.

[member="High Goddess Dibella"] | [member="Lord Eclipsion"] | [member="Break"] | [member="Nam Karakk"]

It was only a blink, one where her lashes came slowly to curtain pale gray eyes. "What resources..." Luna breathed an honest concern, "...what contacts?" A metal dipped gaze revealed itself, pinning the speaker, [member="Dawn Irisael"]. The woman's lips twitched and eased into a a half-smile and the heel of her soft leather boots pushed her from the standstill on the wall. There was no caution in her footfalls as she edged near, nor an air of superiority. It was a simple swagger of a pirate. the thuds of her boots did not go without sound, they fell and matched that of the light applause.

"Offerings are for the Gods alone," though dwarfed by the other woman, the pirate closed the distance. "They will deny us what they will, Dawn Irisael." Vega came around her backside, halting just at the shoulder's right. "What is it you sacrifice, warrior? Your life..." the half-blood Ferrerreo shrugged and moved to the opposite side. "That has yet to be seen. The Gods need devotion now, not promises."

Inked fingers flexed, spreading out, then curling in. "Daughter of the Devout Boz Pity, will you deny the Gods their due? Or ride unto the stars to absolve the galaxy of its' abominations with their blessing?"

Without surrender, there was only defeat and the silence stretched.

[member="High Goddess Dibella"] [member="Nam Karakk"] @Break @Lord Eclipsion

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
Irisael chuckled. It was fake, of course, but to those who didn't know her, it would seem real. One could not be destined for greatness if they couldn't occasionally lie through their teeth. "You are right, of course." Quietly she leaned down a little. So the... pirate would feel less... dwarfed. "Promises are words, and words mean nothing. Not on the scale we are working on. If a show of devotion is what you require, it is what you will get." With a dramatic spin of the hand she cast off a glove. Oh, how she despised playing the lovely lady. But she did it with a smile that looked like it could have been forged by the Gods themselves. Another gesture was given, as several of the Devout carried forth a covered cage. The cloth was flung back to reveal what was inside... "A prize Nerf Calf. Alongside the horns of a Gundark, a skull of a Gargantelle, and the stingers from a Tuk'ata." The first (the only thing alive in the container) appeared calm, unaware of what was about to happen. Silently Dawn opened the cage, gently stroking the Nerf, before arranging the contents. Horns in front, stingers on either side of the calf, skull in back. "Now for the fun part..." It was a murmer. Something only Luna would hear. She'd note the heavy sarcasm in it for sure.

Next a knife (with a Nerf-bone handle, ironically) was handed to the clone. She closed her eyes and begun to speak in what sounded like Vong prayers. Then the blade was pulled across her left palm so the blood would drip upon the beast. Before anyone could react the metal was inside the poor animal. It let out a little cry as it fell. "Like you said. Offerings are for the Gods. And they shall receive many. I will lead any who will follow across this galaxy until everything is as the Lords wish. When I am done the Gods will be pleased. For I will not stop until they are." One of the servants moved forward to wrap her hand up, only to be ushered away. The glove was slipped back on... starting to soak up blood. After a moment of silence Dawn looked at Luna and spoke. Just loud enough for only her. "Something tells me you aren't really here for the Gods. I'm guessing the thrill of it all is what captivates you?" Now the emotion had left her voice. As it usually did when she spoke. For that second the act was dropped.
[member="Luna Vega"] | [member="Nam Karakk"] | [member="Lord Eclipsion"] | [member="High Goddess Dibella"] | [member="Break"]

Dibella sighed a very long and weary breath, they needed to mobilize. They needed to get going since greater powers in this galaxy would soon look to finish them of strike while they were weak. "I have not earned my place as a leader, I am but a humble servant of the gods. Perhaps our lord commander were to do his job our previous overlord had graced him with then perhaps we would not be in this situation." With a soft smile on her face Dibella looked to [member="Break"] and moved back over to the bar.

Taking another drink there were pirates, robots, and Yuuzhan Vong scattered across the tavern or meeting hall. There was one thing that was for sure that these were trying times and the direction to go was certainly taxing. They had neither the man power or the motivation to move forward. But siting here and drinking wasn't the option, "I say we talk to the Crusade, it's time we interacted with the people near us." [member="Dawn Irisael"] [member="Luna Vega"] [member="Nam Karakk"]

To be dwarfed...

...for one to loom over.

To intimidate.

Oh, please. You'll need more than your stature, doll.

With a slight of hand, two fingers withdrew a cigarra, and Luna tilted her head just to the side and up to peer at the monster of a woman, "Caricature is so unbecoming..." There was not so much as a leer to send in the cage's sudden appearance, instead she felt for matches and struck one. The flame danced and simmered, burning until the color resembled the pirate's hair. That was when a puff of smoke filled the air between them. With a shake it was extinguished, then disposed of. "Ya should 'ave let it go." Jesting with a free hand, the pirate noted the soaked, bloody bandage.

"A nerf..." giving slight pause, Vega inhaled with pursed full lips. Her voice was light, lingering only to the ear of the clone, "...really." She snorted, the action only deepening her smile. Perhaps [member="Dawn Irisael"] could fool the lot of them, but this lunatic came from entirely different stock. Entirely different worlds. This ploy was one she had seen many times from various different artists.

Plumes of pale, white smoke drifted from betwixt barely parted, pierced tiers of flesh. Middle and forefinger ensnared the burning herb and toted it away for moments, "Just as I suppose the stage is what draws you nearest," musing, Luna Vega allowed her voice to lilt, perhaps soften. This was a game so few played well- but in the interests of survival, well, the show must go on. Light gray eyes pursued the one who spoke next, though her attention was still gravely entwined with the woman she stood next to.

The Crusade. Interesting. "Our numbers are small," began the pirate, to [member="High Goddess Dibella"]. "They just might... envelope us." The Horde needed to grow, not be shoved down a hole. "What good would that do?" The still lit cigarra was then drawn to her mouth again for yet another pull of preferred toxins.

[member="Break"] / [member="Nam Karakk"] / [member="Lord Eclipsion"]

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
For good measure, for the show, she let out a low chuckle. Slowly she let it rise, until it was more of a heart laugh. Then she cut it off without warning. "You fought the Crusade at the Silken Asteroids, correct? Something tells me they might not remember us fondly. However, we do indeed need to reach out to those who may help us. While we serve the Gods... we may still 'help' others... as long as they in turn assist us. I recommend two things: We should speak to both the Crusade, though cautiously, and the One Sith. You may wonder why do the latter... Well, they are on a conquest to destroy the Republic. Afterwards they will surely move on to other territories. Let us fight with them. It will get rid of our enemies while allowing us to grow. Once everyone else is dealt with, we destroy them from within. Next I suggest we draw attention to ourselves in hope of gaining members. Perhaps we should host a tournament, let some of our strongest people join in. Others will see just how powerful we can be. They will be drawn to it." Or so that was the hope. The hope that might mean their survival or their death. Whether or not they survived was up to whatever happened in the next few months... no, the next few hours. Time was of the essence.
[member="Luna Vega"] | [member="Nam Karakk"] | [member="Break"] | [member="Lord Eclipsion"] | [member="Enigma"] | [member="High Goddess Dibella"]

"Enough." Break had been fed up with the shenanigans that were afoot. Women bickering and lightly flirting the organics idea of romance and feeling had once tempted him but due to recent haplenings...no this was not the time. He stood up his robes flowing with the quick movement of rising from his seat.

"Without any proof of your credentials you come to usurp the throne of the mad overlord Dredge?"

A slight pause to stop the metallic ring to his voice from volume. He regained his composure and spoke again clearly.

"I agree with the one named Irisael. The Crusade wouldn't remember us with fondness. However, a bond between us should be forged. The One Sith are too far for us to do anything worthwhile."

He shot eyes at [member="High Goddess Dibella"]

<you...I have no knowledge of you that will be soon remedied. >

[member="Luna Vega"] [member="Dawn Irisael"] [member="Break"]

Dibella hoped up onto the bar and say there listening to the people around her, oh how she missed being the overlord and simply waving a hand to silence people. But those days were at an end for the moment and she would have to learn to live with her new squishy human body. Turning to the pirate in the room Dibella simply smiled at her kicking her feet back and forth. "Tell me something woman, I recommend we talk to the powers at be. We have been hampered and we need to talk to them to show them we still exist. We are not in the greatest boat but we need to find new people." Sighing she took a shot from a Lepi next to hear before growling a bit at the small rabbit man.

Now it was time to address the dawn and lord commander. "I was at Silken, I did not fight. But one day we are going to go back to see it once more. I grow tired of war, I grow tired of death and the sword. Why must we fight the republic when the sith seem capable. While yes the republic must burn but have spilt enough blood in this life. We should focus on rebuilding ourselves and recruiting before we kill more." Looking to break Dibella smiled and tilted his her head "Mad you say? You should watch your tongue droid, he might just hear you." With the slightest wink Dibella laughed and laid back on the bar. She wasn't the hottest she had ever been in her new life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom