Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light Shines Brighter in the Dark (Elpsis)

[member="Mirien Valdier"]

"Hmm. Ok. That narrows it down a tiny bit. I can work with that, sis. I'll find someone hot regardless...but with personality," Siobhan said brightly. In her mind, the gears were churning. If Mirien found someone, no matter whether it was for love or simply companionship, said girl would have to be patient and considerate...but also forceful enough to pull her out of her depression when it threatened to drown her. A goody two shoes paragon was right out. Someone like that would not understand the woman's darkness. At best, she'd offer patronising pity that masqueraded as understanding.

"I know for a fact that you like curvy, athletic girls. With voluptuous, round tits and arses so firm you can bounce a dime off them. And lovely brown or red manes of hair." This probably said quite a bit about how Siobhan viewed herself. Please, don't hook up with the lizard, she thought a bit pettily.

She sighed slightly, as a more serious thought wormed its way into her head. "I'm gonna be honest. If I saw you with someone else...it would hurt at first. I'd probably get sad. Definitely jealous. I guess it's like when you see with Tegs. But...I want you to be happy. Even if it's not with me. Even if you think you don't deserve to be."

Mirien gave a small shrug, "I know, it makes it difficult to find someone for me. Hell, I don't know how to even do this kind of thing you know. I'm not good with relationships, at all. For stars know a lot of reasons." The dark queen settled back to lean against Siobhan.

A slight chuckle left her lips, "You're not wrong, but it's your mind I like more. And how you view the galaxy." She said sweetly with a soft sigh.

There was a nod, "I know. That's kind of why it makes things complex. More complex than I ever want them to be. Cause I don't want to see you get hurt, not even a little bit. Especially not on my part." Miri then pursed her lips together, "Happy, I suppose maybe that is something I should be after and looking for. I mean if you see that for me, maybe I should too." Though that was likely easier said than done.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Mirien Valdier"]

Siobhan looked a bit touched. "Aww. You say the sweetest things, love. Happy to hear you fell for my mind and personality," she hugged the dark woman close to her. However, Mirien's last words gave her pause.

"Look, we had this talk: Think a little less about me and a little more about your own happiness. I may sulk, but in the end I'll get over it and be happy for you, okay? That's what I want. Just don't walk down the aisle with the psycho lizard and we're golden. You can do way better than her. I mean, she's all scaly," she joked. She looked out of the window. By now night had fallen upon the city and a full moon could be seen upon the horizon. "So...you wanna watch a movie before bed time?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom