Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Life in Ruins - Dark Jedi/Sith Wanted

Hi everyone!

Me & Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson need a villain or villains (max of 2) for our thread, Life in Ruins. If you'd like to be that villain, here is some info on the thread.

So it is set on the planet Mirial at the ruined Force Temple of Ular Unill. The Mirialans know Ular Unill as a Jedi Hero, but maybe they also had a past where they dabbled in the darkside. Who knows? I don't. I made 'em up for the thread. Could be a good reason for you to insert yourself into the story. We're just starting out but the story is pretty on the fly, no heavy planning as of yet. So far Ran & Cale are meeting for the first time. They've both have been through similar life experiences as Sith Experiments. (Another good plot point to insert yourself on, if you'd like). So they may compare notes, bond over it, and the like.

Ran's real reason for being at the temple is to get close to her culture as a mirialan and a force sensitive. The temple ruins run deep into the ground, and I was hoping for Ran to find the lightsaber of Ular Unill down in the depths. (Maybe your Sith is after it too.)

So yeah. That's pretty much it. If it sounds like you may want to insert yourselves, feel free to reach out. Any ideas I put out there are totally just that, so feel free to bring your own ideas, flavor, and flair to it.

Look forward to hearing from y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom