Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Life and Misery (World/Planet Building, Open!)

Info

d4e152aa651fb7fb08b63121d73c6448d64493a9r4-750-375_00.jpg

Rogue Planet Incoming, Entering Galaxy
Planet Marking 66X984
Planet Core Exposed, Life Expectancy Unknown
Expedition Parties Warned, Coordinates Broadcasted
Atmospheric Life Support Acceptable, Life Signs Minimal

ABY 901
Jegy Sesara
Follow the Visions
Seek the Answers
A Few Hours Ago

"We are approaching the Planetary Surface, more like a large moon...are you sure you just want us to drop you off?"

"I am sure of it, this planet...it hurts."

"Whatever you say Jedi...just eerie that part of the planet is just...ripped open you know?"

"With a Nebula around the area? Yeah...though what is still unknown."

"Approaching Landing Area, this is your stop!"

"Good, take off the moment I am off. I don't...like the chances of this planet."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wind had started to howl loudly, it has been several hours of walking but he finally got towards the spot he wished to investigate. Standing close to what be considered the start of a massive crater, his gaze started to look downwards. Deep below, was the belching fires erupting from far down below. He could not even fathom how deep the entire surface of the planet was exposed...but he could see it, so much destruction from so far below. Something had caused this large moon to be not only be nearly destroyed...but also to feel the ebb and flow of the Dark Side of the Force.

Something had wounded the planet...something had interrupted its own cycle of life. The Sullustan pondered as he slowly started to sit a few feet away, legs crossed, from the edge of the large crater. Placing his hands on the knees, he started to focus and meditate through the Force. He had seen this moon in his dreams, he had seen the chaos that had occurred. What was the purpose of him being here? He pondered the question as he let his mind go free and let his restraint in the Force falter, allowing it to stretch out and explore around the area. He could feel the life of the planet...but also the sadness of it.

Life and Misery
A Fitting Example of What Is To Come

Last edited:
Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

There was always a chance... always a moment when you could make a choice and then there was being twenty percent cooler then the others. Serana had traveled when the word that something was happening. THey could check out a few things but a world was damaged and in need of help... so she could do that. She could help as the ship was heeding the call to help out another jedi... maybe she had to explore and the droid wasn't very forth coming as the doors opened in the air and she was able to move and went into the air itself. HOvering for a moment and then flying around in a glide as her wings were fully extended. HEr tail swishing as needed to guide her around towards another force signature.

A ship enter the area Hours ago. An Arquitens prepaired to launch a small attached shuttle down to the surface of the planet. In this shuttle would be 4 Reborn Knights, A droid, And what seemed to be a man in a dark cloak, a heavy helmet with long Purple eyes.

"Master I am detecting many storms on the surface, as well as a heavy presence of craters on the surface of the planet." Said the droid In its metallic voice

"Good, that's what I am looking for" Said the dark figure on the way to the surface."

The trip would be bumpy, and long, needing the time to traverse the amount of planetary debris from the area safely. Eventually Landing onto the dangerous surface below. The four Knights were first to leave the shuttle. Forming a shield wall like it was a battlefield, the insignia on the shield, there yellow saber pikes gleaming the the shadow of the shuttle. Followed by the dark figure and the droid.

"Stay with the ship" The figure Ordered the four (4) knights.

The figure was Known as Damion Dorian, Heir to House tarkin, Wearing a helmet that would show his high status upon the planet of Zakuul.

He would come across the Crater, A jedi meditating within it. His darkness could be felt, but it would not be evil, Just dark.

Tags: Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara and Serana Serana

Sitting there, he could start to feel the presence of the planet in entirety. His mind was focused on different sections of the planet as he breathed inwards carefully, allowing his mind to wander downwards deep into the planetary surface, allowing his skill in the Force to slowly manipulate the environment around the Sullustan. The darkness was easy to feel for the Sullustan, he himself was almost a beacon in the Force and it was very noticable. Speaking out loud, he did not turn nor get up, his left hand was gently up as if manipulating something.

"Long ago the darkness I feel now would put me on edge, but I do not fear it any longer from no person. The planet is weak...it is sick. So much chaos...so much violence occurred here so quickly. There is time still to restore the planet to its natural glory...but only just."

Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin Serana Serana

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

She touched down and walking through the world she came upon him the jedi she had met and seen only briefly before.. he had appeared in a flash of light and awesomeness same as Srina... then both swiftly put a sith in his place cause no one really knew what was going on. She looked at him and there was another with soldiers... followers... something who make for a dark aura. "Hey, I remember you.... from that time we battled the sith lord guy and he tried to unleash a fleet on the two of us... and then got smacked down by a bigger sith momma." She said it and gave what equated to a grin while her wings tucked in and went over her survival pack.

The planet was dying. That much was pretty clear. It was what brought Tandi to the planet. As an Archeologist, this was the last chance he would have to explore some of the ruins before the planet completely collapsed.

So, here Tandi found himself. On a dying world, in an underground temple, trying to unravel its mysteries.

Another voice pierced out, one that he had silently hoped not to hear again. It was such a strange...event that he wondered at times if it did indeed happen. Speaking aloud, his mind would pierce a bit more into the planets crust, trying to rebuild portions of it from collapsing.

"I have indeed remembered you...what an unusual...day. There are people around us you know, many more of this planet seeming to be...falling apart. I sense it has a sickness, a sickness that just refuses to go away."

Looking towards the left side, his green eyes seemed to look afar towards someone that may have arrived recently. Speaking once more, he turned his head back towards the large crater before him.

"More are attracted like flies...the Force is indeed a strong place. A Nexus I wonder, did this cause the whole event?"

Tags: Tandi Preegasa Tandi Preegasa Serana Serana Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor
Darth Valor, a formidable Sith Lord shrouded in darkness and consumed by ambition, stood at the precipice of the massive crater on the surface of the rogue planet. Clad in flowing black robes that billowed with the wind, his piercing red eyes scanned the devastation below. The dark side of the Force crackled around him, drawn to the planet's wounded core like a moth to a flame.

As he surveyed the chaotic scene before him, Darth Valor sensed a tantalizing opportunity. The disturbance in the Force emanating from the exposed planet's core resonated with his own insatiable hunger for power. The visions that had led him here were no mere coincidence—they were a testament to his destiny as a Sith Lord.

With an air of smoldering arrogance, Darth Valor embraced the planet's suffering as an opportunity for his own ascendance. The destruction and the ebb and flow of the dark side only further ignited his hunger for dominance. He relished in the turmoil and chaos, viewing it as a canvas upon which he could paint his own dark masterpiece.

Closing his eyes, Darth Valor tapped into the wellspring of his Sith powers. The whispers of the dark side guided his thoughts, revealing glimpses of the planet's hidden potential. He reveled in the sense of control, the thrill of wielding such immense power to reshape the fate of the galaxy.

As the wind howled around him, carrying the echoes of the planet's misery, Darth Valor embraced his role as the agent of chaos and destruction. He knew that this rogue planet could become a weapon, a symbol of his dominance over the feeble forces that dared to oppose him.

With a wicked grin, Darth Valor took his first step forward, his crimson lightsaber ignited in his hand. The dark side surged within him, fueling his resolve to exploit the planet's wounded core for his own sinister purposes. He was a Sith Lord on a quest for ultimate power, and the rogue planet would bend to his will or crumble beneath his might.

As he descended into the depths of the crater, Darth Valor's malevolent laughter echoed through the desolate landscape, a chilling harbinger of the chaos and darkness that would soon unfold under his command.

Tandi Preegasa Tandi Preegasa Darth Valor Darth Valor Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

She could feel the others and it was starting to be like old times... there was a danger a chance but this world could be healed maybe. Jegy seemed skilled and he had called the jedi here. "Ahh but we had so much fun, can't be a dream." THen she felt it... someone approaching and her wings tucked in tight while a hoof stomped the ground. "We have more company, I don't know who might show up but we got this." She said it with an air of confidence as well the planet was hurt and wounded... they had the ability to work on it and could call in reinforcements if needed. There was little risk to it this far out. "We just got to focus out efforts."

"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor
Darth Valor, his crimson lightsaber at the ready, observed the arrival of the winged being with a mix of curiosity and caution. He could sense the power emanating from her, a formidable presence that resonated with the Force. Her confidence in their ability to heal the wounded planet intrigued him.

With a calculating gaze, Darth Valor spoke in a voice laced with his signature dark allure. "Interesting. It seems we have more than one force at play here. You speak of healing this planet, of focusing our efforts. But what makes you so certain of our success? This world is wounded, its very core exposed. Do you truly believe we possess the power to mend such devastation?"

He took a step closer, his crimson lightsaber casting an eerie glow across the desolate landscape. "I am Darth Valor, a Sith Lord who thrives in the chaos and destruction. Yet even I am drawn to the potential of this planet's restoration. Show me your strength, winged one. Show me that we can indeed make a difference."

His piercing gaze locked onto her, a silent challenge hanging in the air. The fate of the planet teetered on the precipice, awaiting their combined efforts to either crumble further into darkness or be reclaimed through the strength of their resolve.

"Prove to me that our collaboration is more than just hopeful words. Prove to me that we can harness our power to heal this wounded world and reshape its destiny. The Force has brought us together for a purpose, and now it's time to unveil our true potential."

Darth Valor awaited her response, his senses attuned to the ebb and flow of the Force. The fate of the planet hung in the balance, and their actions would determine whether it would be consumed by darkness or bathed in the light of redemption.

Irizi'nay'nuru descended to the planet below in his shuttle, landing nearby a small group of other vessels. He exited his shuttle into the harsh wind. His cloak billowed behind him as he put up his hood. Unfortunately, his hood kept slipping off. Before he made a fool of himself, he tucked the hood into the robe and approached the variety of figures ahead.

One of them had the unmistakable aura of a Sith. An even more interesting figure was the pony facing the Sith. Very interesting. The pony seemed to be a Force-user, and a strong one at that. Each of the figures harbored a bit of confusion about the whole situation, but it was quickly masked by a sense of resolve. Zinayn could only hope a battle was in the near future.

He stopped advancing a couple meters from the edge of a crater. A Sullustan was in the middle of it.

The Chiss sat down and waited for a battle to commence...maybe.

Tag Darth Valor Darth Valor Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Serana Serana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom