Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life and Death (mandalorians)

The ALPHA and the OMEGA

The first and the last, the beginning and the end, eternal.​

If Maeve had learned anything in her 12 years it was that war and combat were eternal, and it did not ever seem to give as much as it took away. The dead were already arriving by ship, there would be a service for them all, and so far none of her family was among them. She kept saying little prayers to the manda to bring her father home safely. Her brother Dral said nothing but she could look at him and see it all around him. Yeah she had gotten that gift too..empathy she could see emotions, and she hated it.

Maeve watched the skies above Mandalore her mother said that the warriors would begin returning from something called the Omega. The only thing she knew was her father and Arla had gone off to the Omega and since then there had been no word on how they were.

For Maeve family was a very confusing thing, on one hand she had Clansmen and an Alor but on her Alderaan side she had Aunts and Uncles, and such. She was trying to figure out was all of Buir's children her Aunts too, or just clansmen?

There was a sudden shove from behind her knocking her forward, Maeve recognized that large wet nose on her back instantly, "Edee" Maeve looked at the cat that belonged to her family. Edee was huge, her coat a deep dark brown now. "Yeah I know but this is my job. I'm...mother said a guardian it's more like I was in the way and she gave me something to do." Anything to keep her from the thoughts of not hugging her father.

Maeve reached out and scratched behind Edee's ears, "Did you see Blu the other day, she's getting big too, and just think in some way you guys are cousins too. You're both from Alderaan." Yeah maybe not so much. But she didn't care.

The seriously hurt were being brought to the rooftop landing pads, all others would be greeted at various places around Mandalore and if they wanted they could make their way to the Canderous Ordo Medical Center. Lord what was her mother thinking when they named this place...really after Canderous Ordo of all people. Surely she wasn't the only one who saw the irony in that.

[member="Ordo"] , Anyone else returning from the Omega Event.

The drop ship hit the ground of the hangar, the doors opened quite quickly, and rushed out with Stardust on a gurney,she was passed out, still bloodied up as the medics rushed past*get her to surgery now*one said as they hovered her to a room where they began to work on her almost immediately stripping the armor off and began fixing would had been done quickly,

Meanwhile stardust drifted in and out of consciousness, wondering where she was...sky wasn't red....home? No couldn't be.

[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Maeve Ar'klim"]

More and more drop ships landed returning with the dead and wounded. From one of those drop ships Cole came hobbling out on crutches flanked by two medics clearly unhappy Cole was on his feet and not on a stretcher. His leg was bandaged.............his feet was in a temporary cast, his shoulder also bandaged up. Cole relented that he was going to need surgery but they were out of there fething mind if they thought he was going to be carried there.

"Sir you need to be on a stretcher........"

Cole interrupted the man.

"You ever been beaten to death with a crutch?" "I can walk go bug somebody who needs the help more."

The man continued to insist.

"But Sir Alor Balor gave very clear instructions............"

Cole again cut the man off.

"........and she knows damn well I am too stubborn to listen."

Cole made his way slowly away from the drop ship towards [member="Maeve Ar'klim"] stopping just briefly to look at the girl. He took a deep breath before his claimed his tone and looked at her.

"You looking for anyone in particular.............I'm Cole what's your name?"

Every few seconds his face would contort from the pain but he pushed it away.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Cole Dagos"]

Maeve sent word down stairs to emergency desk that patients were coming in. She looked up at the very pale man talking, she tried to remember what she had been taught, "I'm Maeve, you are Cole I don't think I've seem you before"

She watched the stretcher with Stardust go by, "oh the the alor'riduur from Clan Raxis I think everyone knows her" Maeve bit her lip as her brow "Are you hurt, I can take you downstairs" She wanted to wait for her father, if he came there.

They were told that everyone would come there...if they could. She stood very still trying to be quiet like a mouse. Trying.

Cole smiled but shook his head.

"I don't know anyone from Clan Raxis sorry." "Clan Order sure..............even one or two from Clan Meran."

Cole shook his head.

"I will live...........but if you want to lead the way I won't stop you." "Kind of avoiding Arla at the moment." "She is bound to be a little pissed at me for nearly getting myself killed after me got separated."

Cole chuckled.

"Beside don't really know my way around this place............didn't get a lot of time to orient myself before me rushed off to fight another fight."

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Maeve Ar'klim"]

Here on Mandalore the injured were beginning to come in from the Omega. The End. How fitting was it that so many had found the end of the journey there on that ship. The shift and shimmers in the force alerted Rianna to change, but not what kind of change.

There were reports filtering in they took heavy losses on Castameer, was [member="Ordo"] alright? She assumed he was otherwise someone would have sent a message by now. He loved a good fight she couldn't fault him with any of that. The children fretted some they tried to understand that this was their way of life.

''Incoming injured" the alert came down and Rianna and the first team waited for the patient. Within a few moments they brought in [member="Stardust Raxis"] , "oh my" Rianna moved to the twi'lek's side. "Alert Alor [member="Gray Raxis"] we have his riduur ." It was the least she could do keep the families notified, just in case.

Rianna began a superficial look at her injuries, the Medic said she needed surgery but without xrays and an exam they wouldn't know where to start, "Ok let's begin blood work, xrays, strip her down and let's get her to where we can tell where the injuries are"

The team was moving Star towards the surgical ward as tests began to be carried out.

Stardust groaned as she tried sitting up, she was disoriented, she didn't even know where she was" let me up, gray...Gray where the feth is Gray " she said as she looked around feeling herself being pushed, her bandage was dirty and she was still bleeding pretty bad

She laid back again panting as she looked to her hand blood on it as she let it fall feeling a prick on her side she jumped and sent a force push out on reaction cried out in pain*

[member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]

[member="Cole Dagos"]

"Ar'lika is my sister, I have other sisters too, Anija, Evi, and Ginnie. I also have a brother Aran, and Dral..." she rolled her eyes when she said Dral. "It's not hard to get around, there are signs every where...ad'ika can do it you can do it"

She started walking, "You were at the battle...did you see my buir Ordo, do you know if he is ok?" She looked up she had never seen someone like Cole he looked like...he never got any sun. So what was he? and was he mando'ade or...something else?

Her little nose twitched as she thought, she looked up from under dark lashes trying to figure him out. She had never really seen him before. But he said Arla's name...was that good? Where was Arla?

How come her family wasn't coming here where they were? She frowned. No one tells kids anything.

Cole shook his head as he slowly made his way along.

"No.......there were a lot of people." "Not just Mandalorians but Jedi.............probably others two."

He paused and actually stopped walking for a minute looking at [member="Maeve Ar'klim"] and sighed. She was entirely too young to be touched by war. Even then if half of what Arla had told him was true it was unavoidable.

"There were multiple targets..............we were all together at first." "Then we split off." "Arla and I went after a Sith Citadel and ultimately ended up on the Super weapon itself." "We separated from there to attempt to destroy different reactors controlling it."

Cole continued walking and talking.

"Last thing I remember was telling Arla how much are time together meant to me and for her to tell my sister Kaia I was proud of her." "After that I was knocked out by a Trooper and woke up................"

Cole motioned his head back towards the shuttle.

".................in the shuttle back here."

He frowned.

"Sorry Maeve I can't give you anything more..............I just don't know." "I am not Mando kiddo." "I am just a friend of Arla's who rushed off to battle by her to support a people not yet my own." "Most of those people you mentioned I have either never met or never heard of."

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom