Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lieutenant Sage - The Lost Pilot

destiny-hd-wallpapers-AMB-1024x576.jpg

|| THE BASICS ||
  • Full name: Sage - 62
  • Preferred Name: Sage, Lt. Sage
  • Alias: N/a
  • Titles: The Lost Pilot
  • Species: Humanoid
  • Race: Lost
  • Homeworld: Sernidipal - Kind of
  • Faction(s): Independent
  • Rank(s): Former-Lieutenant, Pilot
  • Class: Scrapper, Scoundrel, Pilot
  • Master(s): N/A
  • Padawan(s): N/A
  • Force Sensitive: N/A
  • Force Alignment: Chaotic Good/Lawful Good Mix.
|| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ||
  • Height: Seven foot five inches
  • Weight: 300 lbs
  • Complexion: ​Bone White, Grey, Black,
  • Eye Color: Fluorescent Yellow
  • Hair Color: None
  • Distinguishing Marks: Some scratches on the crown of his head, More along his body/frame.
  • Voice Sample: Matthew Mercer - Samples
  • Appearance description: Deemed as a species that is endangered, Sage is one of the very few of "The Lost." A species of droids that have somehow received sentienience. As such, his body is much like a droid. Considerably rigid compared to fleshly beings, and can technically live forever should he keep himself charged up via radiation from suns/stars. As such, his frame and body look rather old, yet are very sophisticated. Sage is one of the few who do not consider him content with being called a droid. He was given the gift of having complete thoughts, and emotions. He considers himself a being stuck inside a droid's body.
|| Orientations ||
  • Marital Status: Single.
  • Sexual Conduct: Hetrosexual. However, cannot reproduce.
  • Languages: Imperial Basic, Galactic Basic, Mando'a, Understands many more.
  • Residence: Supposed living upon his Ship, Owns an apartment on Iego
|| Attitude ||
  • It's just a Job: A man, rather being, who is paid to be a pilot for bank robbers, get away pilots are people who do their job, and tend to get into trouble for aiding criminals, or associated with a crime. Sage sees it as just a job for him. Anybody who thinks poorly on him for just trying to earn a living from leaving the Republic that has now been pushed into the dirt.
  • I don't work for Free: ​It's all about the credits. Being in the criminal scene, and having to work for people who could very well shoot him in the back to prevent paying the fee, Sage is not one to work for free, or owe people. More often than not, people owe him money for the work he has done. He wants his cut. If you won't give it to him, then find someone else.
  • Criminal with a Heart: As much as he wants his money, and tends to break the law every so often, Sage is actually quite a good guy to get to know. He treats people with respect, and keeps his mouth shut when others would be snarky or make rude comments. He even hands out money to homeless veterans, and will spend time on Iego at the homeless shelters to volunteer. However, as he works a lot, he doesn't spend as much time as he would like.
  • Relationships?: Sage doesn't tend to make relationships or have connections to people other than as allies or friends. Considering he could live forever, he will be able to outlive just about every other being in the galaxy. Those only able to out live him are the stars, and the very few species of people who could live for centuries. No need for him to be attached to anyone who would die in a few years.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| Strengths ||
  • Blasters/Guns: Pilots who are paid to aid criminals need to protect themselves. As well as having previous military training with various militaries over the years. His ranged weapon usage is superb. Hand him a weapon, and there is very little chance he won't know how to use it.
  • Military Training: Trained as a Soldier for a few centuries allows him to be very good at tactics, as well as being able to use weaponry, fly ships, and understand the concepts of war. Thus, should you need a soldier in battle, he's your man.
  • Limitless Endurance: Being a droid body means you never fatigue. Sage could be in a war zone for hours, days, or even weeks without end. He requires no sleep, or rest. Sure, his mind might need a rest from needing to always being alert.
  • No Food Required: Sage doesn't require food. Meaning he spends less on groceries, and doesn't need to eat any food. Sure he could always use a good cleaning, but he requires no form of physical food other than his daily dose of "rays" or quite literally being charged up by the sun's rays.
|| Attributes ||
  • Ambidextrous: He can use both of his arms to the same effectiveness. Should he be required to use his left, or right hand for anything, he can. He favors no side over the other.
  • Complex Machinery: As one of the very few beings of the Lost, His body structure is so complicated and advanced that there are very few species that could possibly be able to replicate his body, or repair it should he be damaged. No mechanic will be able to fix him. This is also good because then nobody can hack into his systems, as well as make it difficult to try and take him apart for scrap.
  • Not an AI: The Lost are a species of droids that number just around one hundred, and are people who are so rare in the galaxy, they can be mistaken for a droid with an AI housed within. However, the Lost are much more complicated, And thus Sage considered it an offence to call him a measly droid.
|| Weaknesses ||
  • The Eternal Sleep: When Sage's systems shut down, they are down for good. As a Lost, he can "hibernate" or go into a sleep like state. The difference between the "Eternal Sleep" and "resting" is that it preserves their mind and gives their functions time to recharge or just take a break from having to constantly run. While he really doesn't require sleep, or rest, it just feels nice to slow down.
  • No Plug ins: Sage needs to recharge his systems through being in contact with sunlight. He needs a few hours worth of energy to last him a few weeks before he starts to slow down. They don't tire, more so their functions begin to slow. To keep himself active, and to prevent his death, Sage must require some form of sunlight. This can be artificially created through various means of "sunlight" or otherwise considered "moonlight" as moonlight is just the reflection of sunlight on a lunar surface.
  • Unknown Feelings: As a droid-like being, Sage doesn't understand what sleeping is. He understands the concept, and how his systems can act much like the same way, but he doesn't feel revitalized from it. He also finds it hard to understand emotions such as Love. Seeing as how he doesn't want to draw an attachment to anyone, as they would die "young" to his comparison.
  • Vong Hatred: As one of the Lost, a being created for the purpose of fighting upon a planet long ago, Sage holds a hatred for Vong, or anything related to Vong in the terms of technology or aptitude of. Should he encounter Vong people, he won't be too kind with them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
titanfall__wallpaper_hd_background_download_mobile_iphone_6s_galaxy3-mmlp8d21lbh2kc26pizlc9egbyjbtgro5sf6pw4uko.jpg

|| BIOGRAPHY: ||
Pre-Roleplay
Born is not really a word used for me. I was created. Made with no real name at first, given a simple number designation. I was created for the purpose of fighting a war. Only, we were people in our minds and hearts. Made out of a body of metal. I can move just like you. Act and feel just like you. Only, I have a carapace of metal. It was after the people of Sernidipal had been fighting the Vong that I was created as well as millions of others. In short terms, We lost. We fled from the planet with our tail between our legs. Parts broken and taken apart. During that war I wasn't on the front lines. I was actually a Lieutenant on reserve troops. It was when we left that I saw many of my kin perish to the eternal sleep. I had watched as many of my kind fell away.

As for how many there are now? I have no real number that I can tell you. Only that we number low on the scale. Likely only a hundred or so people left. We separated. Running for a lives from the Vong as they attacked. It was when I landed on the planet of Iego, that I learned much about the galaxy. Many of the species there, Diathim had taught me of the wars, and peace. Almost no peace, and wars that were constantly being fought over ideals. I learned over the 800 or so years since my creation.

Most notably, the one who taught me the most, was my "sister" Naila. She was literally like my sister. Accepting me into her home. Teaching me the ways of the galaxy. I required no job, nor need of employment. It was when people came to Iego that I was forced to leave. I have no knowledge of where Naila went. Nor do I really want to search. I just hope that she could be alive. Yet, I desire for her live to come quickly and cleanly with no pain or discomfort. Passing in her sleep like we do.

From there, I fled once more to another planet called Nar Shadda. A criminally filled planet. About the only way to get work was to find some place with the government, or work with the cartels. As the government was losing in this war, I could only choose the cartel. Finding myself on the wrong side of the law, for the right reasons, I became a pilot. Someone who would help criminals escape. Sure, done a little bit of smuggling or helping criminals escape. But I come with a price. Having almost centuries of years worth of doing this, or working for various governments, including the fallen Galactic Republic for a very short time, I now find myself once more on this criminal planet doing what I can.

Even performing raids for those who pay me the best.

Maybe I can find better work to do. You never know. Probably going to be better than this hell hole.

|| Gear & Possessions ||
Ranged Weaponry:
EX-1 Hardline Blaster Pistols - Always carries - A set (2)of blaster pistols that Sage always carries with him. As per his usage, he has modified them to be a dark grey color instead of the white. Simple spray gloss over the top to prevent so much shine upon the weapon. Otherwise, they are probably the most used weapon he has.
AA - FSA "Thorn" - Almost Always Carries - A flechette rifle that Sage uses quite often. He isn't a sharpshooter, nor is he someone who will always be in close range with someone. So this is a very useful tool for his arsenal. Even more so when he can also receive the benefits of the weapons special effects.
Vortex 8 Gauge - Carries every once in awhile - A shotgun kept for more serious uses, It will sit mostly behind his seat on a ride in his land speeder, or he will carry it on his back when using it in a few bouts of people. Otherwise, you don't see this gun on him.
FWG-5 Flechette Pistol - Carries almost all the time.

Melee Weaponry:
Vibroblade - Carries every once in awhile - A blade, short sword length, that can be used should he have to take it out. Generally he can just rely on his vibrodaggers should he have to get in close. He only uses it when he needs something with a little bit more range in hand to hand combat.
Vibrodaggers - Always carries - He is known to carry three of them. One on his chest of his gear, another in his boot, and the third is on the small of his back. Having three of them should one break, lose one, or even have to use all three for some random purpose, Sage tends to have smaller weapons more readily on hand. He doesn't need big lightsabers or swords.
Stolen Lightsaber - Carries as a Trophy - A weapon that once belonged to a Jedi on the planet of Voss, It now belongs to Sage as he took it from the captive, and its not sure if he would actually use the weapon.

Armor/Gear:
Striker Class Armor - Always has on - A set of armor that has a very modular set of gear that can be used for quite literally, any mission. More often using his left arm mounted with a MM9, and his Right with a Dur-24 Wrist laser. It can be modified even further with different weapon loadouts, Different tactical gear, and even the weight of the armor depending on the plates used in the chest.
Sky Strike Jump Pack - Always has on - A very useful tool for when on the ground, or in space to be used in zero-G environments to have movement, as well as allow the infamous "wallrunning" that is rarely seen on the battlefield. Very useful for a pilot should he have to go somewhere, or get over something that would otherwise be considered impossible. It can be worn with the Striker Class Armor

Ships:
ZX- Heavy Freighter - Personal Ship, Used for almost anything - A ship that had once been a stock model, however it has been upgraded with various packages to increase the liability of the ship. Letting it be used in many different scenarios. These packages include; A J4 sensor Kit, Four IP51 Quad Laser cannons(Replaces stock Cannons), Two P900 Blaster Cannons(Attached to either side of the Hull), Trickster Decoys, One Survivor, and an upgraded Evader-GT Ion Drive.
E-25 Starfighter - Personal Starship - A fighter pilot always needs a ship to be in battle. A heavy Freighter is not always the best. So a Star fighter is needed. Having this second ship for actual fights in the air is almost always necessary. The only changes done to the ship is the paint to have a forest green cover with a dull gold color for stripes.

[member="Jen"], That was the inspiration... so yes. :p

And thank you. The species is not my own, and I couldn't contact the OP about the species. But, I liked it so decided to roll with it.

[member="Lt. Sage"]
There isn't anymore to the species. Vigil is considered to be in the Eternal Sleep at this stage, but Vigil did have a unique 'hand cannon' he subbed, that you could stumble across. It'd be cooler for Lost weapons to be found by another Lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom