Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liberate [Mandos/Nemene]

Malachor V was a graveyard, its surface riddled with ancient starships, brought to an end by a superweapon fired by a Jedi. Another war, another time, yet it seemed the pattern was the same. Put Jedi in a war and they all lose sight of what it is they stand for.

Peace.

What was peace? Mia didn't know it, nor would she ever know it. Chained to the ground in a white room, her body racked with pain, she knew in the moments that [member="Nemene Talith"] left her to suffer, she realised that even in death she would be at war, fighting her own sins. There were so many things Mia shouldn't have done. She shouldn't have gone after Moridin all those years ago, she should never have taken the reigns as Mandalore, and she should never have followed the trail to Felucia. All her pain was self inflicted, she had too often allowed her pride to override rational thought. She pleaded for an end to the pain, for death, but it wouldn't come. She hadn't left a trail to be followed this time, her brothers would not come for her.

The rooms she was in matched that of every other room, white rooms, white corridors, identical in appearance. This was not a prison to be escaped easily, this was a maze, a maze that echoed with the screams of the victims of the Rattatak Sisters.

Mia made a vow, that if she ever got out of here, if she ever knew freedom, she would find her end and she would take the sith with her.

[member="Ordo"]

[member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Garrus Garon"]

It was perhaps not the most well known fact but it was fact nonetheless, Ordo could sense very little in the force. However, he cpuld sense a few things his wife, strong uses of power and when his sister needed him. He had once again been in the fields when the feeling struck. Like ripples from a dropped rock in a pond the sensations hit him and he was quick to respond. He took little time to load his ship, grab [member="Serock Hoath"] as backup and be off to search. His Jo'henry was the last thing most people would expect him to take but people didn't know the sensor range and sensitivity of a mining vessel in the hands of someone who piloted with the force was an extreme asset.

Ordo mentally calculated several areas to search but stopped himself from sweeping the systems he had picked. He did something he knew was dangerous. He focused on his sister's presence in the force. He focused on her need and made a blind jump to hyperspace.

Hours went by and he 2as gifted with the fact that so far he hadn't died and the ship had not been destroyed. The ship dropped from hyperspace and Ordo threw up the shields. The sensors began scanning and within moments the navicomputer told him where he was the edge of the Malachor V system and very near a smaller asteroid field. He would need help to traverse this place and find Mia quickly. He could feel her more strongly now than ever.

He opened the comm and sent out messages to the first people he could think may be in the area or could be quickly.

"This is Ordo to Aedan and Siobhan." He said into the S-thread recorder, "I am in the Malachor V system. Mia is here somewhere and needs help now. I will begin the approach now. See you soon."

He encoded the messages and sent them, then he begain picking his way along toward Malachor V itself...or what was left of it.

Aedan Miles was headed to the hangar of his Star Destroyer the Gaan be Kyr'am he had stopped in his room and acquired the newest of his flight suits. As he walked into the hangar a member of Clan Akaata jogged up calling out loudly almost in a panic. "Allit'bur there is an emergency message for you from Field Marshal Ordo." Aedan sighed and rested the helmet of the flight suit on his waist as he looked at the man nodding for him to continue. As he delivered the message Aedan's eyes widened before he activated his comlink and quickly spoke into it summoning two more members of Clan Akaata to bring his gear to him so he could load it into his personal fighter. He would only be taking that this task called for pure speed and he was going to use his new Rassilon-class custom that had been upgraded with a new kit that he had got from an auction. Turning he opened the storage compartment of the fighter and took his gear stashing everything but his pair lightsabers there slipping them onto his waist he turned to climb into the fighter. "Send this message to the Field Marshal. Aedan Miles is on his way I will arrive as soon as I can." Luckily they had been on that side of the Mandalorian space the small fleet of ships he had traveling this way out of pure boredom. Vaulting into his fighter he closed his hatch and pulled on his helmet closing his eyes before he opened them and sighed. He was trying to get used to the new interface he calmly talked to his faithful R8 unit. "Punch in the coordinates for Malachor V we are going to go and help Ordo out. AGAIN." With that Aedan started to take off slowly pulling his fighter out of the hangar of his star destroyer and taking the appropriate heading. Shortly there after the small fighter would jump into hyperspace before Aedan leaned back crossing his arms as he sighed now was the wait.
[member="Ordo"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Nemene Talith"]

[member="Mia Monroe"], [member="Ordo"], [member="Aedan Miles"]

While this transpired and Mia endured in the dungeon of the graveyard world Siobhan was sitting in her office in the Firemane headquarters on Kaeshana, working diligently at her desk. Well, it was probably inaccurate to say she was working diligently unless one was being very euphemistic, for paperwork did not come easy to her and in virtually all cases she considered it an annoyance she had to put up with.

"Here, the latest performance reports of the Thuella-class. And preliminary surveys for operations on Gehenna," her Eldorai secretary spoke, passing her two flimsi folders with neat aurebesh sigils emblazoned upon them. As if she did not have enough paperwork already on her desk. Suddenly her comm began to beep insistently. Siobhan looked up from her notebook, into which she had been scribbling notes in her usual messy handwriting in Eldarai. It was the special comm frequency, the one only a few people who knew her had.

"An emergency message from Field Marshal Ordo," her secretary said, Siobhan pressing the button to play it. Her jaw tightened when she heard Ordo speak, eyes turning cold. For a moment she just sat there, thinking, then abruptly got up, her pen dropping to her desk.

"I want my fighter prepared and ready for takeoff. And get my beskar'gam. Send a message to Ordo," she ordered, already heading out.

"Ma'am, you have an appointment at..."

"It's postponed. Just do it." Siobhan dismissed her claims. Mandalorians were tough, Mia especially so and Ordo had been trained by Ember Rekali. He would not be calling her for help unless it was very serious indeed. Besides, Mia was her friend. So within a short time her Adril-class starfighter was shooting out of the Firemane hangar and through the atmosphere before she punched in the coordinates and jumped to hyperspace, vanishing in a blip of light. The storage compartment of the fighter was loaded with weapons, lots of weapons.

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene was blissfully unaware of the men and women coming to save her newest pet project, though even if she was, she would not have worried.

Malachor V was not a facility that the Sister Queen usually utilized in their little games. The asteroid and wreckage field that now existed here made the perfect cover for escape of course, a stealth ship here could disappear almost as soon as it took off, and the massive barren landscape of the now barren world made it quite easy to hide a facility. But, even with these benefits there was something...off about Malachor V.

Its massive aura in the darkside meant that people, especially Sith, were drawn here naturally. That created interruptions, and Nemene did not like being interrupted, especially by uninvited guests. That in it of itself made Malachor V a dangerous place to be, but for Mia...it had seemed right for some strange reason.

The Queen of Rattatak frowned slightly walking through the maze like white hallways that only she and her sister truly knew. Cameras followed her, two Sirens watching within a control room. She payed them no mind though, instead speeding her pace in order to further play with her creature.

She stopped herself in front of an ordinary white wall, staring at it for a moment, before it finally opened. The wall drew itself back, then slid to the side, revealing the broken figure of Mia Monroe kneeling on the ground.

The Queen of Rattatak waited a moment, and then stepped into the room.

This time she wore a short skirt with a deep black blouse, two curved lightsabers hung from the belt on her hip, and a small black blade sat stuck within a leather belt on the small of her back. She frowned slightly at Mia, looking down at the creature she had created.

“I have decided to terminate this little experiment.” She sounded straightforward, like a doctor speaking to a patient.
[member="Mia Monroe"]

Mia heard the tell tale groan of the door, just before it slid open and with great effort, got to her knees. That was as far at the collar would let her go, though even if Mia wanted to stand she couldn't. Devaronian blood poison coursed through her system racking her body with pain. She had long stopped screaming, but the pain had not faded. Her remaining eye lifted to look at [member="Nemene Talith"], the fire behind it reduced to embers, but it was still there, she still had fight left in her.

"Is that so?" she croaked at her.

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene let out a sigh of exasperation, as if she had reached a decision that had long been plaguing her.

“I'm afraid so, pet.” Nemene said finally after a long minute of silence. There was a sort of sadness in her eyes as if she regretted what she was about to do. The Mother of Lies frowned slightly, orange eyes darting to inspect what was left of the woman before her. “I feel it's time. I've been away from Rattatak for too long.”

Even she only had so much time to torture, after all she aided in the running of a nation. Oh sure, Evelynn was back home seeing to things, but the mute didn't quite have the...finesse that Nemene had when it came with running their monarchy, and Nemene could not stay away any longer.

Malachor V was too far away for her to simply return later, and so she would have to leave permanently.

Mia didn't believe for a second that the look akin to regret on her face was such. The wench was a sadistic piece of work. Mia should have been afraid, an end to the game could only mean an end to Mia's life, but the thought brought no fear. Just relief.

"I'd say I'm sad to see you go, but it would be a lie. You'll burn in hell, whether I put you there or not."

[member="Nemene Talith"]

[member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Aedan Miles"] @Kabel Detta @Nolan Detta

Ordo's ship picked a large asteroid and locked on. Ordo wasted no time and headed to the cargo hold to grab his gear. He was ready in minutes his armor was coated with a stygium triprismatic polymer which made seeing him difficult at least. He walked to his war droid activated it and mounted. He checked his gear as he waited as the droid came online. The droid with it's massive clawlike forelimbs made it's way to the doors of the ship while the cargo bay depressurized. The doors opened. Ordo and war droid exited with a leap and then raced to the facility on Malachor V. Soon he would reach the facility and be able to find Mia.

Lira Dajenn

L
“Hell is a rather subjective place I suppose. What you imagine as a hell, I might rather enjoy.” Nemene said quietly, as though she were considering something. Her frowned deepened for a moment, and then her hand reached behind her back. She pulled the blade that had been fitted in her leather belt. The balanced black and gold knife rested in her palm for a few moments, and then she looked at Mia again. “Or perhaps after I my death I will live through worse tortures than I could even imagine.”

That made her smile for some strange reason, as if imagining the new forms of hurt brought her joy...even if they were inflicted upon her. She was a true artist after all, she appreciated the sport.

“Well, I'm sure we'll eventually find out won't we pe-” A chirp in her ear stopped her from speaking, a mechanical voice whispered to her and she frowned slightly. One of the Sirens had picked up on the War Droid. While Ordo wore armor that made him difficult to see and detect, his Basilisk held no such luxury, those things were quite difficult to miss after all.

Her eyelids flattened slightly, a look of annoyance crossing her face.

Of course the Mandalorians would eventually come for Mia, she just had not expected them to actually be able to find this facility, it was well hidden. She sighed slightly, her gaze drifting towards the woman on the floor. It would be quite some time before they made it here, she still had time to do as she pleased with Mia, the facility itself was a maze cut deep into the rocks of Malachor V. They would need time, she could still take her, still do as she wished.

For a moment she thought, trying to think about just how much time she had.

The halls were too small for more than one or two people in full armor to fit abreast in them, so she had no worries about being outnumbered...if it even came to that. In theory Nemene would have plenty of time to go through one of the many escape paths and reach one of her ships.

Still, this entire ordeal proved to be...annoying.

“Do you still hate me pet?” She sounded almost sad, perhaps she had not wanted the game to end.
[member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Ordo"]

Objective: Smash Sith. Rescue Mai.
Allies: [member="Ordo"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Mia Monroe"]
Enemies: [member="Nemene Talith"] and cronies
...the Drop Pod was fire out of the Mandalorian Light Cruiser shortly after it had come into orbit around Malachor V, unstable gravity around the planet meant the capital ship wouldn't be able to stay in orbit for long but there was nothing stopping it from ejecting its payload towards the surface of the planet itself. The Drop Pod would be a flash in the pan, hurtling down towards the surface of the planet at an insanely high velocity, its target being any trace of a heat signature either for a facility below the surface of the planet or a venting system that might be attached to said facility. When the drop pod came down onto the surface of the planet the rocky ground was torn up and thunderous -boom- was heard, likely echoing a moderate distance in all directions. Hydraulics, or similar systems, would then activate with a dull hiss before the loading docks for the drop pod fell open onto the ground releasing the occupant inside...

...Garrus Garon stumbled out only having just been awakened by the crash of drop pod onto the surface of Malachor V. The Warrior was outfitted with Mandalorian Heavy Armor which was capable of protecting him against immense amounts of damage and that he'd also modified by clipping a Personal Energy Shield onto for further protection. Unlike regular energy shields which could afford protection for minutes this one was attached to a larger energy pack that Garrus wore on his back which increased the duration of the shield to an hour at a minimum. He wore his Beskad over his back as well, parallel with the energy pack, its hilt extending up over his left shoulder and on his right hip was a Vornskr Mark 8 Scattergun, good for those close quarters encounters, within easy reach should he need it. In his hands Garrus held a Mythosaur Grenade Launcher, held across his chest at the moment, complimented with a variety of grenades in its payload but mostly fragmentation style to create the loudest explosions possible and clear a hole. No armor would be complete with a helmet either and Garrus wore his; it came with an hud as well as various optic enhancements such as zoom and infrared and filtration systems that varied from simple atmosphere filtration to sound dampeners. When Garrus went to battle he came prepared to bring the pain...

...right now he shook his head though and grunted out a...
"Where the hell?"...could it be that the Warrior didn't realize where he was? Maybe. Accessing the Mandalorian comms channels he'd have said..."Ordo, I'm here. Now tell me what I need to destroy."...when it came to the Warrior it was usually that simple. Garrus usually worked for his Brother, Strider, but he'd been absent for some time now which meant that he would help where required. He was a hammer that people needed to point somewhere...

[member="Ordo"], [member="Garrus Garon"], [member="Nemene Talith"], [member="Mia Monroe"], [member="Aedan Miles"]

It was around this point in time that Siobhan's starfighter burst through hyperspace, the graveyard world of Malachor V coming into view. The Adril was fast and nimble, though Siobhan was not a great pilot, but then it seemed that fleeting would not be required, which was good, though there seemed to be asteroids to throw around. Presumably Siobhan would not automatically know which of the many asteroids to fly towards, but she had seen a Basilisk war droid land on a particularly large one, while a craft she believed to be a Mandalorian light cruiser had also arrived.

Siobhan had equipped herself with her personal beskar'gam, custom made by Ordo coincidentally enough, her dual boltguns were strapped to her hips, her belt was lined with anti-forcer grenades and metal-eating insect grenades, along with her lightsabre. Likewise she carried her Mandalorian Ripper. Overkill much? Well, this was Siobhan so that thought would never cross her mind. If need be she could tear herself a path free by ripping walls apart and blowing them up with the power of her mind.

As she shot towards the asteroid, accelerating the thrusters and engines of her starfighter for all it was worth, she sent a transmission to the Field Marshal. "Ordo, it's Siobhan. I've arrived. What's your status?" Considering that she had just arrived, the Mandalorian had probably made headway compared to her, perhaps he had made his way to the facility, this writer is uncertain how much time would actually pass until she arrived in the system. Regardless she was there now and ready to cause mayhem. Hopefully it would not be too late by the time she actually got to make herself useful.

Aedan arrived shortly after Siobhan his fighter flashing out of hyperspace to streak at high speeds towards its destination the pilot at its helm calm as he leaned back watching through his helmets interlink with the ship as he dodged and spun around things picking up another fighter he disregarded it knowing that he was most likely faster he continued his course. Nearing the planet the young Mandalorian Rally Master slowed the ship and observed the system he decided sense the Mandalorian ships already in system had yet to launch fighters he would hail the fighter. "Hello whoever is in that fighter is it safe to assume that is you Ever Colonel Kerrigan. If so this is Rally Master Miles looks like we will be working together again." As he spoke his fighter came alongside the fighter of [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] as he sighed leaning back with an absent stretch. [member="Ordo"] [member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Garrus Garon"] [member="Mia Monroe"]

After everything, Nolan was excited to take the Sith on to get Mia back. He sealed his armor and followed [member="Ordo"] down to the surface of the apocalyptic planet. His M-25 L3 at the ready as he descended. He matched trajectory with the droid and made for the same landing spot. He called over the Mando comms

Alright! Let's get our Mia back!!

[member="Kable Detta"] [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Garrus Garon"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Ordo"]

A dry tongue flicked out to lick even drier lips. She'd not seen that in Nemene, not seen her stop mid-sentence. Something was happening and she longed to ask, but to what avail? She wasn't likely to tell her. And besides, even if she did, she wouldn't live long enough to enjoy what ever nuisance was causing that look on her face. The sadness in Nemene's eyes made her feel sick.

"Oh no, Nemene," she responded sarcastically "I adore you for taking my hands, ripping out my eye and subjecting me to a lifetime of unending pain. That was you goal wasn't it, to have me worship you. Well, sorry to tell you pet" she spat the name "But you failed."

[member="Nemene Talith"]

Lira Dajenn

L
“Sometimes.” Nemene said as he grip tightened on the hilt of the ornate knife. “One must accept failure with grace.”

With those simply words Nemene took a single step forward. In an instance her hands became a blur, moving at impossible speeds to grasp Mia by the hand, and plunge her blade directly in between Mia's left and upper most ribs. The knife went deep, puncturing cutting into Mia's chest and puncturing a lung. Not a lethal wound, not if it was attended to within the next hour or so, especially since Nemene allowed the woman to drop to the floor, blade still in place.

“Something to remember me by.” Those were Nemene's last words to Mia. She walked past the Mandalorian woman and tapped at a wall tile that seemingly was no different than any others. Suddenly the wall pushed itself back, and another hallway revealed itself.

The Raven Haired Queen of Rattatak stepped into the hallway and began to walk away.

Throughout the facility a Dozen Sirens began to move out. There were no special files here, no rare data, nothing for the Mandalorians to retrieve except for Mia herself. Nemene knew this, and so she made no effort to aid her creations. Instead she headed for one of the four hangars located at the end of the maze.
[member="Mia Monroe"]

This was Kable's first time on the Jo Henry, or at least it was. He had jumped out of the cargo hold with [member="Ordo"] and his brother Nolan. His jet-pack propelled him after Ordo and his wardroid as he deftly navigated the debris as he made his way to the surface
His helmet was filled with the voices of the new arrivals, the Mandalorians and friends had arrived!
Kable himself was armed with his usual loadout. His L3 River Rifle was strapped to his chest and his Ripper MK II was holstered to his thigh. His Beskad was strapped across his back, under his jet-pack, and his bandoleer was filled with thermals and force-breaker grenades.

The surface was fast approaching, a familiar rage started to boil inside Kable, something similar to what he felt on Bastion. Not the same, but similar. Someone had hurt one of his vod, and it was time to make them pay
Hold on Mia, we're coming.... [member="Mia Monroe"]

Nolan Detta [member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Garrus Garon"]

[member="Garrus Garon"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Aedan Miles"] @Nolan Detta [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Kable Detta"] @Serok Hoath

Ordo didn't know if the Sith was still there but he could sense Mia was. His big droid plunged across the asteroid field and barreled like a slug at the small well hidden compound on the graveyard world. The knowledge that hard vacuum was millimeters from your skin was always one he enjoyed as hard as that maybe for some to understand. His droid was not going into the compound, obviously, but when the fighters of Sio and Aedan got in range it would tell them that Ordo and company were entering the compound. It would also mark the entry point. They would have to be careful not to destroy to much of the place until Mia was out then well they had Mando things planned for the place. He registered several voices on the encrypted squad comm that he only gave to trusted associates like those present and had one response for them all.

"Oya, ner vode." he said as the droid's repulsors kicked in and they touched down. He was off the Droid quickly and with haste rushed for the nearest airlock. they would have to do a hasty entry but he was sure they could handle it. He moved ten paces from the entrance, his rifle fitted with a combat sling and pulled his lightsaber from his belt. The burnished orange blade came to life and he began the work of cutting their way in. The atmosphere of Malachor V was not thick but the building would depressurize either. Not even a minute went by and they were in.

"Mark the walls and rooms as we clear them," Ordo said as he turned off the saber and reattached the glorified can opener to his belt. "two meter space between us staggered single file no one gets left behind. Clear?"

Mia felt the knife, but the pain was already there, her body was already consumed by it courtesy of devaronian blood poision. She drew in a breath that rattled as blood began to pool in her lungs. Sinking to the floor, she watched Nemene's retreating back and wondered what would drive her to leave. The field in which the cell was surround prevented Mia from using the force, and as such would prevent anyone truly sensing her. But there was always traces and the bond that she shared with Ordo would allow him to follow her anywhere.

A flicker of hope lit up inside her heart. Was it possible that her brother had come for her? If so she had to help him find her. Minutes had passed already and the clock was ticking. She couldn't shout, nor could she reach out in the force to guide him. She lifted her leg up, catching the chain beneath her foot and began tapping in dadita. The noise might not reach the ears of the rescue team, there might not even be a rescue team. She would be dead within the hour either way.

'I'm here. Ori'vod, find me. I'm here.'

[member="Ordo"] [member="Kable Detta"] [member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Nolan Detta "][member="Aedan Miles"][member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Aedan Miles fighter flipped over Siobhan's as he decided that he would stick to space this time and cut off any escape coming to a stop over the area that housed the installation so that he was there to attempt and stop anyone escaping. His fighter rested his weapons primed shields up and sensors running at full speed to detect anyone who would attempt and escape this planet. He leaned back and closed his eyes a moment letting himself drift into the force and prepare for what might indeed be space combat. [member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Nolan Detta "][member="Kable Detta"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom