Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG- Sith hunting/Bounty Hunters specializing in force users

I have an Obsidian Order Character who wants to form a crew of 7-9 to hunt down and eliminate force users who are particularly heinous or nasty.

My character's areas are CQC, explosives, and sniping

Roles needed:

Pilot/ship mechanic/ship captain

Slicer/mechanic/co-pilot

Slicer/droid expert/stealthy info gathering type

Medium range commando style fighter(s)

Powerful force user

Powerful CQC

Heavy artillery

A little bit of background about my characters goals.
To give a better idea of who might fit into the crew. my character will not necessarily be the leader or "main" character, but I find that parties work better when they aren't trying to kill each other constantly

Originally a citizen of the One Sith empire was taken from his parents against their will and they were killed for trying to stop it.

Trained in Sith abilities to a basic level and was briefly apprenticed before escaping.

Really doesn't like the Sith, but is ambivalent about the dark side as a whole, he is Grey

Might work with a Sith if the Sith proved not to be a gigantic back-stabbing A-hole.

| [member="Ek Vilibro Griz"] |

I would be willing to join, albeit I fit into almost all categories. Being a bounty hunter requires an individual to be a jack-of-all-trades, capable of tracking (slicing & information gathering), piloting so as to travel to a target (or fight one via dogfight) and of course assassination or capture, requiring combat skills.

I would be interested in this if we had one target in mind and this wasn't some kind of Guardians of the Galaxy / Suicide Squad permanent group.

[member="Julian Solo"]
I was thinking more of an early avengers kind of thing for now: people do their own things but occasionally when called upon come together. I would probably eventually like to move in the direction of a more permanent set up, but i feel like thats alot to ask right off the bat.

EDIT: Also, the more skills, the better. those are just the roles that I felt needed to be filled in order to effectively hunt force users. filling more than one is totally cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom