Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG/LFF ~ Looking to be part of a team and more.

Greetings,

New here, looking to get into the thick of things and be involved. I do not have a lot of experience with Role-play but I do have a lot of experience when it comes to the written word (American English). I'm a part time book editor and artist, so any group I join will have some perks when it comes to having sketches. I do morally lean towards the good 'spectrum' however if anything a career in the military and a stint in global politics has taught me... evil usually thinks it is doing the right thing too.

I want to develop my character from the beginning and not just assume I am part of a faction/organization/unit. To start this off I have created a thread in the Open Role-play area, link below: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/139176-down-at-the-club/

Anyone is welcome to join in and participate. I'm just RPing a humble bouncer doing his job, but you (the person who joins) will make it much more than an average night at the club for sure. Feel free to influence events, cause trouble, look for assistance, etc etc.... but above all have fun!

Cheers,
~ Ravnos

(pwease join..... >_>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom