Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG - GUIDE Scientific Research Ship Crew

413-banner-1443317332.gif

Greetings,

[member="Iestyn Nova"] and I are two scientists working for GUIDE.

What is GUIDE?

It is The Galactic United Information Database Enclave.

In short, it is the new method of logging in Chaos Lore into a Database for all members to use.

We want to jumpstart this to get more lore submissions on factions, planets, companies, and Lore.

Join the revolution of knowledge by helping us create a galaxy-wide connection of useful information for all people. Courageous explorers, seasoned Captains, honored intellectuals, and anyone with a taste for adventure is welcome. There's a place for everyone here at the Guide no matter your age, race, creed, political or social standing. We maintain a firm stance of neutrality across the many galactic territories and seek only to expand our reach of understanding across all cultures.

Factions, businesses and organizations can benefit by becoming sponsors and receive free advertising and Guide membership depending on the level of investment.

Here is more information:

HAVE A CAREER IN G.U.I.D.E.

GUIDE
Acronym. Stands for Galactic United Information Database Enclave and refers to the group that oversees and produces the collective articles of The Guide.

The Guide
Refers to the collective of articles and information produced by GUIDE. It comes in the form of a downloadable application that can be used on any datapad. The Guide is available to every galactic citizen by purchase of membership (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 3 year, 5 year, 10 year, or lifetime). It is updated instantaneously as the Guide Scribes work round the clock to provide the most current information recorded by our teams in the field.

Beacon of Broadcast [GUIDE Mobile HQ]
Informally and lovingly referred to as BOB, the Beacon of Broadcast is a large ship that stands as the home and Headquarters of GUIDE and its employ. BOB is generally situated in neutral or friendly territories and moved only out of necessity to maintain neutrality or for the safety of its crew and residents. It was created by Koros Spaceworks as part of the INVESTOR agreement made by Lily Kirsche Kuhn.

FACTION: G.U.I.D.E

As a xenobiologist, Veronika studies the universe's lifeforms, such as animals, plants, fungi and bacterium. She typically works on ecological projects for the maintenance of several planets biodiversity and in some medical units for G.U.I.D.E. She also serves in extensive field work collecting and recording the more particulars such as information on local businesses, cultures, sovereign rulers, and peoples to be sent back to the Scribes at HQ

With her specialty in Xenobotany, Veronika researches and studies alien plant life. Typically with G.U.I.D.E she spends most of her time in the field rather than at a facility in controlled conditions.

lDxs2wl.png

Scholars are often found working in conjunction with Pathfinders and Starnauts. Their duty is that of collecting and recording the more particulars such as information on local businesses, cultures, sovereign rulers, and peoples to be sent back to the Scribes at HQ. Scholars deal more with the local populace of any given planet than Pathfinders and Starnauts and are seen as emissaries of the Guide. Scholars should be well spoken and have good attention to detail.

Now, we currently have this wonderful ship:

The Eyrie

Tiefling Long-Range Exploratory Craft
For exploration teams. This craft is designed with survival in mind from the advanced sensory systems and shields to the high-tech medical bay and research lab. It will stand as a sufficient minor outpost for any GUIDE team on a mission.

And we are looking to hire a crew.

• Pilot
  • Navigator
  • Mech

If you think you have a position that would suit our little Research Crew, toss in your name, information, what your job is and such, and [member="Iestyn Nova"] and I will have a chat!

Isaiah Dashiell

I
[member="Veronika Nova"]

I am a Dashiel after all, trouble is like our middle name.

[member="Iestyn Nova"]
Don't be such a stick in the mud! You know what they say, three's a party. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom