Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG: First Strike

https://soundcloud.com/stanislav-matvieiev/jeremy-soule-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-soundtrack-bastila-shan​

What's up, family!

I'm looking for people (maximum of 4; so plus me that's a max of 5 for this RP) who'd be interested in joining Henne Brasta as she hunts down a minor Jedi artifact in a minor Hutt crime lord's palace on Nar Shaddaa - of course, it'll be your good old-fashioned wretched hive of scum and villainy, so expect pews.

Details will be briefed IC'ly, but the gist is that the Consular's covert diplomatic attempt to sneak a Jedi holocron out of the complex will bomb, and poodoo will hit the fan. There will be Huttese, lightsabers, bounty hunters, sentries, KOTOR-esque crates and boxes for you to loot, all the KOTOR/SWTOR/EU feels you can come and grab. :]

Conversely, if you also want to be a 'baddie', we can make room for that too.

2-first-floor-map-1.jpg

“If we can make it to the ground, we’ll take the next chance. And the next. On and on until we win… or the chances are spent.” – Jyn Erso

Well, not like Voph has anything better to do these days... Not to mention he used to be a relic Hunter waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on back in his youth.

[member="Henne Bastra"]

Alright gentleman we're almost good to go.

I just need you to state for the rest of us here where you plan to enter (refer to the map). It'll be relevant to how I build the story for us all and will reflect in the OP and flow of the thread. :)

1. Side entrance into the Security Center wing?
2. Sneaked into the storage area by hiding in cargo?
3. Accompany Henne through the Front Foyer (pose as entourage/private security)?

[member="Voph"] [member="Arcus Tetevor"] [member="Gray Venasir"] [member="The Wayfarer"]

Perfect, guys. I'll have the IC thread up in 24-48 hours!

So Gray you're coming with Henne through the front, and Wayfarer I understand you will be too? Then Arcus will be hiding in the storage and Voph'll hit the security wing?

[member="The Wayfarer"] [member="Arcus Tetevor"] [member="Gray Venasir"] @Voph

[member="Gray Venasir"] Don't worry about it. This isn't going to be a breakneck-paced thread. There'll be enough time for everyone to enjoy - I'll moderate the pace. :) 2-4 posts a week should be fine - no need for daily posts since I know we're all busy.

[member="Arcus Tetevor"] Hey, don't worry about it. I hope you enjoy my Dungeon Master-esque RP'ing as much as I've always enjoyed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom